• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ-April 2009

PTE.BOOTHMAN

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright so I am booked for BMQ on april 1st and i was curious if theres anyone else on here booked for the same course in st jean

Yeah.
:p

Last time I talked with CFRC my back check was still in the que,
Maybe you'll end up being one in the platoon ahead of me and I'll continue to envy you.

peace.

Thats funny because my back check still has not come back from quebec but they still gave me a date

I am component transfering from the res force to the reg force, I have already done my res force BMQ and SQ but I needed 60 days class B service to get a recruit school bypass to the reg force. So I will be sent on my reg force BMQ shortly, I should know either next week or the week after when my course date is. I might be in St.Jean at the same time as you guys. Oh and I am going weapons tech, its gonna be awesome. 

I'm still waiting for the call, damn medical, it's been 3 weeks exactly so I'm expecting the call soon. So I might be on this course as well.

Dylan

I ask because other forum members report starting BMQ on March 30, a monday, April 1 is a Wednesday.

I know im fully aware of that originally i was told march 30th as well but my file manager was insistant that it was april 1st it doesnt make much sence to me either but its what i was told so im sticken with it. =)

That really doesn't sound right at all.  You should call to confirm.  When do you swear in?

You snarking at me Aviator?  I'm just saying, how many BMQ courses have you heard of starting on a Wednesday?  I've read enough of the bloody BMQ X date posts here to notice they ALL start on a Monday... so I guess by reading - and coming to a pretty rational conclusion, I'd say I've been educated at least.

Lil_T said:
You snarking at me Aviator? 

Yes but only because i know you will take it in good fun as it was intended.

BravoCharlie :

1- "sir" is really not apropriate but thank you.
2- I may be a single-tool guy but my results speak for themselves. Come work for me, i'll show ya.

Lil_T said:
You snarking at me Aviator?  I'm just saying, how many BMQ courses have you heard of starting on a Wednesday?   I've read enough of the bloody BMQ X date posts here to notice they ALL start on a Monday... so I guess by reading - and coming to a pretty rational conclusion, I'd say I've been educated at least.

I've had courses start mid week, mainly due to Stat Holidays though.

Lil_T said:
I'm just saying, how many BMQ courses have you heard of starting on a Wednesday? 

For the record, i reported for my basic on a wednesday and course started the following Monday.

Back