• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ 8 Jan Borden- Who's going?

Junior17 said:
Is there BMQ at Borden and St. Jean ? ... do you have a choice which place you take it ?

Yes to the 1st question.  I can't say 100% for sure, but...I would bet my pay check you don't get to pick.  Unless you are going Reserve's, where you can choose the unit that you join, and that will impact where you do your BMQ.  But for Reg Frce?  I am betting "no".

I just got "the call" and I'll be doing my BMQ in Borden on January 22.  ;D

Hey Congrats n00b.

I'm also starting BMQ at Borden on the 22nd. See you there.

Hey Guys, I'm also starting BMQ at Borden on the 22nd. See all of you there. 

Junior17 said:
Is there BMQ at Borden and St. Jean ? ... do you have a choice which place you take it ?

:rofl: A choice? Heck, I have friends that got stuck on pat, and got shipped to borden for recourse becase we're packed to the tits in the mega...

Klc said:
:rofl: A choice? Heck, I have friends that got stuck on pat, and got shipped to borden for recourse becase we're packed to the tits in the mega...

With more coming.  There will be more platoons in the next FY.  All current staff living-in, whether I.R., permanent, or Class B have been ordered out of SQs in the Mega by 31 March.  3 of the 5 of us in my pod are I.R. types.  They are happier than you know what!

Back