• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - 24 Hour Pass

Shadow Cat

Inactive
Reaction score
At the end of the what week is the 24 hour pass usually granted to the recruits?

Not sure how it works now, but when I was in basic we got out on the 5th weekend there.

Thank you for your response.

My Hubby has a 12 hour pass coming up next week, which is the end of the 4th week.  I do hope that it is the following week that he gets the 24 hour pass that would work out perfectly.

Shadow I have added you to my msn. I am just waiting for you to accept. My email is pamelad798@msn.com. I hope we can chat soon. Take Care  :salute:

hey,

I was just wondering what you guys ment by a 24 hour pass. Does it mean that he will get to leave that BMQ? Also does everone get one of these passes?
Thanks Jenn

It is my understanding that they can just leave the compounds area and that they have to report back there in 24 hours.

ArmWife I have added you now.  I was at work before and I don't have MSN access there.  :(

You get to leave on the friday at the end of your 4th week, you can leave at 1730, and you have to be back for 1800 sunday.

lol, my friends platoon didn't get a weekend pass until freaking week 7 on the account they consistently screwed things up

Anyhow SBale there is on the course right now so he knows what he's talking about .. i would say the week 4 end week inspection is one of the most important because if you fail to impress them you can expect to be CB for the very weekend you thought would set you free (I still remember the email I got from my friend when they denied them leave ... oh it was good)

Oh really.  I had planned on it being at week 5.  So do they get a pass every weekend after that?  I can't wait to see him.  He is missing us so bad and I really want to brighten his spirits a little.

yup every weekend after that, as long as the platoon doesnt make to many mistakes you can get leave.

Thanks so much for your help SBale.   You have lifted this wife's spirits beyond belief.    ;D

I will get my affairs in order for the May 13th weekend and get my self all packed and ready to go.   I have to travel 12 hours to get there so I have to make sure that I am ready.   Oh I can't wait to see him.   It feels like forever.

No problem whatsoever, if there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask  :)

question i know this is a reg force thread but do any of us reservists get a 24 or 12 pass during our rushed time fame of 20 days ???

B.McTeer said:
question i know this is a reg force thread but do any of us reservists get a 24 or 12 pass during our rushed time fame of 20 days ???

Dont you guys do weekends?

For Me Its July 4th to either August 26 or 29 doing my BMQ/SQ there is a winter/fall BMQ done every weekend

If your taking your BMQ, SQ and QL3 right through the summer you do. I know I took my BMQ during the summer a few years ago and during our last weekend before graduation we got a weekend pass starting friday afternoon and ending Sunday at 1800.

Well then chances are that you'll get a weekend pass. I only took my BMQ during the summer and got the pass.

B.McTeer said:

On my dinky 3 week Res. course in 2002, we got Sat afternoon until Sunday night at 10pm for our leave. We had one for week three too ... then the course was over 3 days later..

We were confined to base the entire 8 weeks of my basic...yeah, good times that was.

Oh yeah, and the base was Shilo.  ;D

Back