• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ Regular Force 2014 - 2017 [Merged]

Hi,

Just got the call a few days ago, see you there Aug29. If you create a facebook page send me a message here and I will join.

- Jon

Hi guys,

I've been merit listed recently, I'm hoping to be selected for this same BMOQ!

What's your trade?

Pilot! - Apparently the training was moved on January 18th, 2016 due to the lack of applicants... did you hear anything about that?

Haven't been told that by any recruiter, I spoke with the recruiting office on thursday Aug 6 and they told me Aug 31 would be my start date and that I am to be sworn in Aug 21. I will be getting a few documents from them in the mail today so I suppose I will know more at that time.

Wow that is incredible.  Tough gig to get into it seems like. 

Hi, i'm new on this forum but I read here since some times, I had my call mid juin for august 29th BMOQ. I didn't here anything from the recruiting center about moving the bmoq to the january 18th... I talk to them yesterday and my sworn in is the 18th !

I'm sorry if my english is not perfert, I speak french  ;)

JayDi said:
Hi, i'm new on this forum but I read here since some times, I had my call mid juin for august 29th BMOQ. I didn't here anything from the recruiting center about moving the bmoq to the january 18th... I talk to them yesterday and my sworn in is the 18th !

I'm sorry if my english is not perfert, I speak french  ;)

You might want to call your Recruiting Detachment back again!!  Somebody there, isn't paying attention!!!    :facepalm:

JayDi said:
You think the bmoq is move and they haven't told me yesterday?

YES.......that's exactly it!  The date for the "Franco/French" Serial was changed well over a week ago!  The language of instruction for this BMOQ is "ENGLISH" now.

Hey guys,

Looks like I'll be seeing you there as well! I got my call this morning!  ;D

Anyone else here going to BMOQ for the January date?

Found out a week ago, very excited.

:cdn:

Hi All,

I am seeing you guys in 15 days! I got an official call this morning, and starting BMOQ on 31st Aug. My trade is MARS (navy).

and here, I created a Facebook group. Please join, and say "HI"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1488084228156350/

Back