• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ Regular Force 2014 - 2017 [Merged]

Yes, I'm enrolling on the 12th, getting to St. Jean on the 16th.
Infantry Officer, hailing from Montreal.

Hello!

I have completed my CFAT test and am waiting for my medical/physical.  Spoke to a recruiter at the Kingston CFRC and he said that the selection board chooses based on opening and demands for trades (I have applied to MARS Officer and Aerospace Control Officer).  I wrote my CFAT on 5 August 2015, and did my testing for the MARS officer on 12 August 2015.  The recruiter said that the boards meet to determine who gets on for the next BMOQ.  So, my question is, does anyone know when the next BMOQ is?  I know one started on August 29th, as per a previous thread.

Thank-you!

According to the following link there is an English speaking BMOQ beginning on Oct. 26, 2015.  http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

I hope I can get in the October one as too however I think there is one in January as well.

The next BMOQs are in october and january for this fiscal year. I know they already gave offers for october and january but there is at least one more selection on october 5th for my trade which is infantry officer. Maybe there's more ask the recruiter if your trade is still opened.

January ,16,2016 is next BMOQ.I am just wonder too if there is selections in November or December 2015.I am still waiting for medical/interview and background check.

secondchance said:
I am still waiting for medical/interview and background check.

Looking through your post history weren't you previously offered AERE in 2013?...And your first post alludes to the fact that you were in CFLRS prior to 2012?

Mirin said:
Looking through your post history weren't you previously offered AERE in 2013?...And your first post alludes to the fact that you were in CFLRS prior to 2012?
Yes, I was previously offered AERE in 2013.It is long story and I don't want post off topic here. If you are interested PM me.

As I was looking through the Process Samples I saw you name and it clicked.  I was just clarifying if what I saw was right.

Mirin said:
As I was looking through the Process Samples I saw you name and it clicked.  I was just clarifying if what I saw was right.
Yes, it was right?

yourboat said:
I hope I can get in the October one as too however I think there is one in January as well.

If your Medical and Interview isn't until mid-Sep, chances are your file won't be ready in time for selections on 5 Oct and that date, is for BMOQ's in Jan 16.

DAA said:
If your Medical and Interview isn't until mid-Sep, chances are your file won't be ready in time for selections on 5 Oct and that date, is for BMOQ's in Jan 16.

Thank you
I appreciate the information. Do you happen to know if there are any BMOQ's past Jan? Or any selections past Oct?

yourboat said:
Thank you
I appreciate the information. Do you happen to know if there are any BMOQ's past Jan? Or any selections past Oct?

1 Feb is the last one for the year.  After the Oct selections are done, then they will probably do selections every week or 2nd week, until all the remaining DEO positions are filled.

Well looks like i will be joining you all on the 26th of Oct. Just got my offer of enrollment today! Going in for CEOTP-Pilot.

Swearing in Jan 6th in London, Leaving for St. Jean on the 16th for Jan 18th BMOQ

Infantry Officer

Hope everyone makes it safely! :cdn:

Back