• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ Regular Force 2014 - 2017 [Merged]

Bruins91 said:
Jacobs I too got a MARS offer for June 1st BMOQ, i swear in next Thursday in Fredericton. We will be spending a lot of time together! I am excited to meet you all
4/60 accounted for! :D Congrats, Bruins91! Can't wait to meet everyone and work together as well.  :salute:

Praying to Lord Jesus I'll make the sig's officer from my CFAT...
If I do, I'll see you gents.

Jesus won't help you, but maybe Mercury will.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_%28mythology%29

faivious said:
Praying to Lord Jesus I'll make the sig's officer from my CFAT...
If I do, I'll see you gents.

And lady  ;) Good luck!

(I need a little more of Mercury's blessing myself!  :nod:)

Congratulations guys, I am very excited for all of you!

Hi simondu2014,

Check out our thread on June 1st BMOQ here:

http://army.ca/forums/threads/118413.0.html

Hello fellow DEO candidates,

We have a closed group Facebook page where one of us made a helpful document intended for BMOQ preparation. If you are interested, search "BMOQ June 2015" on Facebook. I guess you can also make your Facebook profile display your MOSID for verification.

I look forward to training with you all.

Best,

Andrew (EME OCdt)

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

:cdn:

I had a quick question.
I've recently applied for DEO Sigs Officer, and am currently in the CFAT phase.

My recruiter told me that if my application gets pushed around fast, and with the exception that I get accepted for the offer, I'll be sent to Gagetown this summer. And during my school year, I'll be doing BMOQ on weekends stretched for a couple months.
That's for CAP I assume right?
BMOQ I assume is held a St. Jean?

Is it possible for me to go through CAP first? Because that's what I'd assume is happening.

I don't know how its possible to employ you in Gagetown prior to you completing BMOQ. The sequence is BMOQ, then BMOQ-L, then BSOC Mods 1+2.

I'll have to confirm with him again, because he told me twice, the same thing, which was being sent to Gagetown this summer..

If you are talking about the reserves, that would be useful information to give. We are discussing regular force.

jacob_of_canada said:
If you are talking about the reserves, that would be useful information to give. We are discussing regular force.

???  And you are an expert on what is being discussed?

For your information, both Reserve and Regular Force officer candidates attend the same BMOQ-L crses in Gagetown.

Perhaps that sounded differently than I meant it - such is the reality of typing. Certainly no expert, but I do have a feeling that he wouldn't be doing bmoq on weekends if it was reg force, just wanted to dispel any confusion in the conversation. 

In any case, my apologies everyone if that came off differently than I meant it.  :salute:

Back