• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best Coffee Joints

Who do you like

• Total voters
Blackhorse7 said:
Starbucks Sumatra, dark roast, one sugar.  Anything else is just taking away from the coffee...

Now your cooking with gas! I like the same, except no sugar.

If your local Starbucks has a crap 'bold' coffee on for the day, and you want something strong, try an 'Americano, half-full'. Basically, it's an Americano (espresson with hot water added) but they add only half the water.

I also like a good Euro coffee. The Italians, French and Dutch make coffee that is just outstanding. You gotta taste it to believe it. Makes american style coffee taste like swamp water.

NavComm and I actually have something in common???? I love Tim Hortons....but you can keep the Moose milk.... :-X

And if you want to try the chocolate raspberry coffee send me a message with your mailing address and i'll send you a sample...

emmiee

Caesar,

Your on the money with the Americano, I just don't like that it costs twice as much as the drip coffee.  But that being said, there sure is a big difference in the roasts that you can get from day to day.  I drink Starbucks French roast at home.... as a matter of fact, I'm going to have another right now!

Blackhorse7 said:
Caesar,

Your on the money with the Americano, I just don't like that it costs twice as much as the drip coffee.  But that being said, there sure is a big difference in the roasts that you can get from day to day.  I drink Starbucks French roast at home.... as a matter of fact, I'm going to have another right now!

Yeah, I know, it is pricey.

I drink Sumatra and French Roast at home. Plus I have a Dutch coffee machine, and they even have a Sumatra blend. It's really quite outstanding.

umm...If It's got caffeine, it's good for me...2 cream in an L at Tims..I do however, love my turkish coffee..sooo thick.

And who can say no to Irish coffee

I like french roast coffee too. I've never had swiss coffee but I hear it's pretty good. As for Starbucks, I've never been a fan. I find their coffee has a bitter taste that I don't care for. If I'm with friends though and we go to starbucks, I get a mocha, it's a bit sweeter.

Timmies...Large Black.... cause I need no sugar... I"m just too sweet. LMAO...

mmmm...a nice espresso (short) with a half shot of cognac or .....grappa added in for maximum enjoyment  ;)

- starbucks dark roast
- fresh ground french vanillla (got a coffee grinder for xmas - best present ever)

My favorite: Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha... with whipped cream (no clue if they still have it, haven't bought it in over a year)

What I drink all the time: the thing they call "coffee" in the CDH... black, usually.

Timmies. XL - Regular. But enjoy ButterCaramel Smooties once in a while. (As girly at it sounds)

Timmies - Large 3 cream 3 sugars. ----------------------not too strong.

I can't believe no has said they like their coffee crisp. Favourite coffee depends on the atmosphere. The coffee in the Imp's has saved my life on more than one occasion, especially mixed with the hot chocolate powder when I have forgotten to pack the instant Rollo coffee.

Timmy Ho's large double cream. As Frank the Tank would say, "once it hits your lips it's so good!!"

Doesn't anyone just like coffee? You know, the stuff you get in messes, roadside diners, drilling rig camps, etc.

I recently found "Kicking Horse Coffee" it's organically grown from BC. Now I do catch some razzing at work for drinking "hippie shit" but I do really like it. They have several different roasts out there so keep an eye out for them. I found it at Safeway.

If I am going to treat myself I get a Starbucks cappuccino, vanilla shot, wet, cinnamon. drool.

Scott said:
Doesn't anyone just like coffee? You know, the stuff you get in messes, roadside diners, drilling rig camps, etc.

I recently found "Kicking Horse Coffee" it's organically grown from BC. Now I do catch some razzing at work for drinking "hippie crap" but I do really like it. They have several different roasts out there so keep an eye out for them. I found it at Safeway.

If I am going to treat myself I get a Starbucks cappuccino, vanilla shot, wet, cinnamon. drool.

I've had kicking horse coffee, they sell it in a lot of stores near me. It's very good. Also, cafe espresso is some kind of fair trade coffee, it's really good but harder to find.

Back