• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best Coffee Joints

Who do you like

• Total voters
geo said:
.16 to make it,
then consider the coffee that gets thrown out if not served within XX minutes (want fresh!!!)
  You actually  think that they throw it out after 20 Minutes? Once I got in trouble for doing that ...  but if you want fresh coffee ask for coffee from the back pot  ... and for donuts and cookies ask for the ones in the front

canadianchick said:
  You actually   think that they throw it out after 20 Minutes? Once I got in trouble for doing that ...   but if you want fresh coffee ask for coffee from the back pot   ... and for donuts and cookies ask for the ones in the front
Tks for the tip on locating the "fresh" stuff

You actually  think that they throw it out after 20 Minutes? Once I got in trouble for doing that

I dont work at Timmys, but my place has coffee and it doesn't really sell that well (coffee and burgers don't taste very good), and our coffee definitly stays on for longer than the suggested 20 minutes.

If you think Timmys coffee is bad, you should try Wendys coffee.  It tastes really really bad!!!

Hmmm, funny. Timmies keeps old coffee, but it's the best..right? That snooty Starbucks has a timer on top of each pot of coffee, when it goes off (15 minutes I think), it gets dumped. Of course if you order an Americano or other espresso coffee, it's 'brewed' right then and there.

But Timmies IS superior, right?  ;)

Starbucks........
The only F@#$ng place where you order a "grande" to get a small coffee
Sheesh!!!
ever heard of calling a spade a spade?

geo said:
Starbucks........
The only F@#$ng place where you order a "grande" to get a small coffee
Sheesh!!!
ever heard of calling a spade a spade?

AMEN!! PREACH IT SISTER

There's too many choices at starbucks, i stick with what's easy.....A Large Regular,

CPL said:
There's too many choices at starbucks, i stick with what's easy.....A Large Regular,

Yeah, cause who has the mental capacity for choice?  ;)

Seriously, Starbucks has 3 choices: Dark, Mild, and Decaf. So really, 2 choices: dark or mild.

Caesar said:
Yeah, cause who has the mental capacity for choice?   ;)

Seriously, Starbucks has 3 choices: Dark, Mild, and Decaf. So really, 2 choices: dark or mild.

so, basicially  burnt or not as burnt coffee

Caesar said:
Yeah, cause who has the mental capacity for choice?   ;)

i thought with Starbucks you could get your coffee with whipped cream, and sprinkles and a whole bunch of toppings on them??[

God I hate starbucks, the second cup, and all those other yuppie coffee places with pretentious coffees that no one in their right mind gives a crap about. Vente non-fat samoan-fijian blend latte with goat's milk and organic New Guinean sugar to go, please! Someone should stand in front of every starbucks/second cup and punch every customer in the base of the spine when they're going in.  :threat:

Glorified Ape said:
Someone should stand in front of every starbucks/second cup and punch every customer in the base of the spine when they're going in.   :threat:

Seymour and Hastings, every weekday around 8:25...I'll be the one ordering a medium dark roast, no cream. I'll meet 'cha there!  ;D

Heya all I was wondering what is everyone's favourite type of coffee? Mine would have to be french vanilla mmm  :D Anyone else?

armyrules said:
Heya all I was wondering what is everyone's favourite type of coffee? Mine would have to be french vanilla mmm  :D Anyone else?

I like Hazlenut :)

I like whisky in me coffee so i would have to say i prefer the Irish kind. ;)

Doesn't matter to me... but when i'm in the mood i like a nice mocha or chocolate raspberry :)

choc raspberry?? will have to find that... I got some choc truffle coffee its pretty good also :) Irish kind LMAO

tim hortons, large 1 cream 2 sugar although i did add some moose milk to plain black coffee at the New Year's levee, that was not too bad   :p

Starbucks Sumatra, dark roast, one sugar.  Anything else is just taking away from the coffee...

Back