• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
Katee Sackoff guest starred on Law and Order last night...she played a chick that had severe anger issues and killed a guy...
::) I wonder where she learned how to play that part  ::)
Grace, I'm sure, looks good playing whatever part she tries... ::)
:blotto:

Katee Sackoff playing a character with anger issues...I s'pose she's plenty of practice by now. 

I saw a BSG episode the other day that featured Starbuck's Mom, an ex-Colonial marine who slams her daughter's hand in a doorjam on purpose to impose a punishment for something or other.

To my mind, anyone with that sort of upbringing would be lucky to ONLY have anger issues!  :threat:

BTW:

I still want that Viper ride!

I've been out of the loop on here for a while, but man, is anyone as stoked for this as I am? Ooh boy, bring it on.

Now that its the New Year I am getting worried about not being able to see the new season stuck here in the Sandbox.  Any thoughts about how we can get it over here (particularly CNS?)

Space ran a "catch-up" show tonight for a 1/2 hour, with some spoilers into friday's show and the other last 9 episodes... :'(
According to my niner...she doesn't have to watch the other seasons for see what's going on.  :(
ME....bring on friday night!!!!!!! ;D    :D

FRIDAY?!  :eek:
Deployed fellow geeks, help a brother out!!  Surely someone knows how to get the series over here?  :crybaby:

What are your chances of 9erD taping it for you and sending it???
Or just wait for the DVD set and enjoy??    8)
Sorry i'm not much help... ::)

Webisodes are great! I love watching these. I still haven't gotten out to buy Season 4.0 yet... I really have to get on that.

Weeellll....tonight's the night.
I feel like a teenage virgin waiting for the big moment.  :D  I'm watching The Circuit right now, they're focusing on the cast and highlights.  Then it's a quickie up to dater with the producers...then the big movie...looks like a two hour special or two episodes back to back...yippee!!

Oh, my money's on Starbuck as the final One.

I disliked Starbuck as an angsty back from the dead zombie; the only thing that could be worse is Starbuck as a Cylonized born again back from the dead zombie. 

Wow. I have to admit that I did not see all that coming.

Bye Bye Dee.

And as for that Starbuck plot line- they are really frakking with our heads.

Well we can get rid of the poll in this thread about who is the final Cylon....or can we?

DONT_PANIC said:
What if Tyrol isn't the kid's father?  Personally, I was leaning towards Ellen (Tigh's wife) being a cylon.  First, she and Tigh don't have any kids, which could mean she is a cylon; there was that episode where Ellen shows up baltar says to head-six that he would never tell what her test results were; finally, cylons generally seem to be attracted to one another (Tyrol/Boomer, Anders/Tori, looks like we might see some Tigh/Six action) Ellen was with Tigh, and spent a good deal of time with Cavril.

Damn I'm good.  My reasons might be wrong, but still...

please someone PM me with what all happened on BSG last night - I stupidly forgot it was on and missed it. 

Lil_T said:
please someone PM me with what all happened on BSG last night - I stupidly forgot it was on and missed it. 

Summary: Your brain will explode after this episode.

LOL oh it's one of those... great.

CD - thanks for reminding me about the reruns.  Can't wait to catch it tomorrow.

Okay, NOW I'm pissed!  That little turd Gaeta needs a 7.62 mm suppository, like, RIGHT NOW!  :mad:

Back