• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
The bridge actually looked like the same scene from I ROBOT with Will Smith

So.. there are only 4 Cylons on the fleet.  So the 5th cylon is where??
With the 13 colonies???  The ground seemed to be contaminated with radiation so
maybe the colony moved into the stars?!!??!

Trinity

I agree it was an amzing to see that episode I thought they did a great job with it .  I am also wondering  about the 5th cylon should be interestering to see what happens .      Does any one know when they will bring back the next new episode in 2009 ?  God I hate it when I have to wate for a show LOL . 

Cheers Karl

I missed the episode tonight :( I have to watch the re-run tomorrow...

Great episode!!!

I'm so glad Tigh wasn't spaced!

I wonder who the 5th cylon is going to be.  Though i have a suspicion it's going to be Cain...

To my fellow BSG  fans apparently the show is now being aired on Space Tuesday night at 10:00 pm (2200)  I just saw the commercial so hopefully you guys can still see it with out missing anything  .

Yes, and I just read the synopsis for that show, IT's the fourth season opener....hmm, maybe I should get niner to tape that just in case the TV guide is wrong... 8)

BYT Driver 

I know that I was surprised about the  day change that's why I posted it here it was the first I had heard about it  .  I  also hope that tonight's episode is the first episode of season 4 I missed it cause of my work .   

Cheers Karl

The next ten (new) episodes will be shown in 2009 for US. I'm sure Space won't be airing the rest of season 4 ahead of SciFi.

lucia_engel 

I just hate it when a show does that you get into watching it than have to wait to see the rest of it .

HAVE WE FORGOTTEN???

Starbuck is the harbinger of death.....

The show put that aside for the moment.  That theme has to come back.
Earth is destroyed???  Starbuck has been to earth once before...???
Distress signal sent from earth to her fighter???

Similar to how the Chief thought he was a cylon and saw the Padre.
And SURPRISE.. Chief is a cylon.  They foreshadowed the event.

Same here.  They foreshadowed her in a horrible role and then
just swept it under the rug.... until WHEN???

Don't forget about this.. it will come back to haunt us.

Yes, I recognize every prediction I have done in this thread before is wrong.

But I have my tinfoil hat on for this one!

Trinity 

The Last 10 episodes of the season will be amazing to see so much to answer before than .    I believe the signal that led the fleet to Earth was Colonial Fleet  ?  Should be interesting where that comes from .    Also I like the idea of a devastated earth gives them a chance to have a spin off series .  I love the show and hope that it doesn't end with Season 4  .     

Ok, so I've searched this thread for some time now and can not seem to find the link to online episodes.  I missed friday, then saturday and again tuesday night {just in case it was THE repeat} 
Can anyone direct me to the link for the last episode???  Please, please, pretty please??? :D

karl28 said:
Also I like the idea of a devastated earth gives them a chance to have a spin off series .  I love the show and hope that it doesn't end with Season 4  .     

Unfortunately, it'll end with Season 4.  But, apparently Caprica (set 50 years prior and shows the creation of the Cylons) is next.

BYT Driver said:
Ok, so I've searched this thread for some time now and can not seem to find the link to online episodes.  I missed friday, then saturday and again tuesday night {just in case it was THE repeat} 
Can anyone direct me to the link for the last episode???  Please, please, pretty please??? :D

http://www.tvtorrents.com/login.do

I've always found this site to have good BSG (before I got digital recording ;))

karl28 said:
lucia_engel 

I just hate it when a show does that you get into watching it than have to wait to see the rest of it .

it's because of the WGA strike last year.  There was a chance that they weren't even going to finish the series.  Thank god, they did.

Sheerin 

I realize that its because of the writers strike but I still hate to wait till 2009 .

I found this on another site

iamthefif128581554876287231.jpg

Back