• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battlestar Galactica (Beware....Possible SPOILERS! read at your own risk)

Who is most likely a Cylon ?

• Total voters
It's official- BSG will come back to the Space Channel on April 4, 10 PM/2200 ET, 7 PM/1900 Pacific Time.

Season 3 comes out on DVD Mar 18th, just in time to refresh yourself before season 4 starts.

dangerboy said:
Season 3 comes out on DVD Mar 18th, just in time to refresh yourself before season 4 starts.

Ahh...I was wondering. I have 1 and 2. I missed three due tobeing out of the country but will deffinetly go pick it up!

Cheers

I can't wait for season 3 to come out on DVD I have missed all of it need to catch up .  Here is hoping that season four ends the way it started .

So when does it appear on shelves? I've given up checking.

Loachman said:
So when does it appear on shelves? I've given up checking.

Check up a few posts. Dangerboy said that the DVD comes out on March 18.

For anyone who hasn't seen it already, it's the 8-min recap of S1-3.  Just so we all remember the random little plotlines!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=I4DUraGnEMk

CougarDaddy said:
Check up a few posts. Dangerboy said that the DVD comes out on March 18.

Oops - and me a Mod, too. Thanks.

Wow I picked up season 3 a couple of days ago and have just finished watching it . All I can say  that it was amazing to watch cant wait for season four to come out in April .

I'm not yet familiar with all the TV channels in Pet.  Will they have BSG on the sci fi channel through the regular cable, or am I going to have to find some satellite feed at the mess (and probably have to get in a fight with the rest of the unwashed hordes for the control)?

zipperhead_cop    BSG  should be on normal SCI-FI channel with regular cable . I have digital cable right now  and BSG is on SCI-FI  . Plus when I had regular cable BSG was on the SCI-FI channel .  Hope this helps you out

Cheers Karl

Thanks bro.  Now to really  push my luck...
Will it still be on at 2200 on Fridays?

zipperhead_cop said:
Thanks bro.  Now to really  push my luck...
Will it still be on at 2200 on Fridays?

OR! It could be on the Space channel :D

And here are the top ten reasons to watch the new Season 4 of BSG, according to David Letterman:

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/top_ten/index/php/20080319.phtml

Top Ten Reasons To Watch The New Season Of "Battlestar Galactica"  (Each quote is made by a BSG character guest-starring on Letterman's show- try to guess who said each quote without watching the show- Number Six should be really easy!)

10.  "In the dramatic season opening episode, we save 15% by switching our insurance to Geico"  

9.   "You'll find out what's in the hatch and who gets off the island -- crap, wrong show"  

8.   "My character creates a line of "Honey Roasted Space Nuts"  

7.   "What else are you gonna do, read a book?"  

6.   "There's a good chance you'll see me naked"  

5.   "There's a good chance you'll see me naked"  

4.   "New FTL drives will allow the Colonial fleet to better adjust to gravitational variations and achieve maximum superluminal travel to outrun the pursuing Cylon basestars -- I don't know what the hell I'm talking about"  

3.   "We engage in a life-and-death battle against evil robots...You know, same s*** as last year"  

2.   "I take on the most challenging task of my political career -- doing a lame Top Ten list on a third rate talk show"  

1.   "Watch me lead us into war against the Cylons without an exit strategy"

11.  "We're going the WRONGGGGG WAYYYY!!!!!!!  (Medtech's Starbuck impression as he is having a nightmare) ;D

CougarDaddy said:
11.  "We're going the WRONGGGGG WAYYYY!!!!!!!  (Medtech's Starbuck impression as he is having a nightmare) ;D

Damn it!!! I am the last Cylon! Why do you humans keep saying such silly things!

Back