• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battle of Hoth edit

ArmyRick

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
OK, time out from pissing everyone off, lets have a little fun Star wars fans

Check this out and let me know if you like it...or think good things need not be monkeyed with?

Check this out and let me know if you like it...or think good things need not be monkeyed with?

Nerd talk now.

I think there is a good opportunity for Disney/lucasfilm to do this sort of thing. The Battle For Hoth when you read the fluff is a much wider delaying Ops scenario with a lot of detail that wasn’t portrayed on screen for various reasons.

If you’ve watched any of the awful current stuff on Disney plus, the silver lining has been them showing various clips of a more detailed Order 66 event with scenes from various characters and actions.

I’d love to see a far more fleshed out battle with all the moving parts. Make it a bit like a war movie and do it from the perspective of minor characters, squads, pilots etc.

Looks like ‘Maverick’ hung ‘Goose’ out to dry at 4:16… 😉

I like fun.

I also like not pissing everyone off.....but...oh well :)

I never liked the new movies having Star Destroyers enter the atmosphere. Just doesn't work for me. I just think they too big and would be able to do it. Plus then the whole concept of shuttles, a transports etc. goes somewhat out the window.

I like fun.

I never liked the new movies having Star Destroyers enter the atmosphere. Just doesn't work for me. I just think they too big and would be able to do it. Plus then the whole concept of shuttles, a transports etc. goes somewhat out the window.
This is a fan film from over a decade ago. It’s mostly about routine operations but is really well done. At the 24 min mark there is a drop scene with walkers. It’s narrated by the guy that played optimus prime which gives this whole thing a bit of gravitas. The opening is really good too. Best part for me is the door gunner interview lol.

I like fun.

Its like an amphibious assault ship coming to like 500m of a shore. Not tactically smart. They have the capability to stay in space and use the long range canons

Back