• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

basic pt programme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babish88

Inactive
Reaction score
I remember reading in the paper about 8 months ago that the military was going to offer anyone who failed the pt test in the first week of basic, to participate in a pt programme to get them into shape in a month or so they could pass the test, was this true? if it is, is it still going on? I suck at running but would be more then happy to be whipped into shape.

Yes it is. However it's in your best interest to get into shape prior to being recruited.

Regards

Nice, thankyou, I just don't have to worry about going home in disgrace if I failed one part of it.

My recruiter told me if you fail PT, you will be sent to a "special platoon" for 3 months to whip you back into shape. Once they feel that you are ready, you will be sent back to basic to complete your 13 week program. This only applies to recruites joining the reg. force. So i suggest that you get prepared and get into shape before your sent off.  :eek:

I barely made the PT express test upon my arrival on BMQ, and well...all long my BMQ was..hard...GET in shape BEFORE bmq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back