• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Banned?

Be careful with that thing, you're screen will black out and you'll soon see smoke rising from your hard drive.....  :clown:

medic269 said:
Be careful with that thing, you're screen will black out and you'll soon see smoke rising from your hard drive.....  :clown:

From some of the reactions I've seen, it's red from the anger and smoke from their nostrils... but it is fun to watch self destruction... it's even more fun when the mods let them keep chipping away at the base, while everybody else watches the top getting ready to tumble down.  :argument:

OK...

I'm trying something, here's hoping it works:

Nope...Aneurysm time again! I can never get pictures into these things!  :mad:

ArmyVern said:
OK...

I'm trying something, here's hoping it works:

http://www.kgov.com/.../20010911/ Tali-BanDeoderant.jpg

I tried it by removing some of the code, but it still doesn't come up.  You may have to save the image to your hard drive and then post it again.  If you have a "PhotoShop" or other program, you may have to reduce the size if it is too large to post.  Hope that helps.

If it's the one Springroll had up, we don't need it here. It has a decidedly enthic slant on it.

Back