• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Background check resubmitted

eharps

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have finished everything in my application process except for the background check. I called my CFRC last week and was told that my background check came back successful and that they would do their best to get me on the merit list asap. I was then told to call back this week.

I called back to see if I had made it on and was told, to my surprise, that my background check has been resubmitted. I was just curious as to why this would happen? If it was successful in the first place, why would it need to be resubmitted/should I be worried?

Cheers and thank you,

eharps

eharps said:
Hello all,

I have finished everything in my application process except for the background check. I called my CFRC last week and was told that my background check came back successful and that they would do their best to get me on the merit list asap. I was then told to call back this week.

I called back to see if I had made it on and was told, to my surprise, that my background check has been resubmitted. I was just curious as to why this would happen? If it was successful in the first place, why would it need to be resubmitted/should I be worried?

Cheers and thank you,

eharps

Please see the READ FIRST posting in our Ask a CAF Recruiter forum --->  http://army.ca/forums/threads/115341.0.html  (We will not answer questions about difficulties contacting your recruiting centre or general inquires with regards to your current application or file.)

Topic moved and available for open discussion.

eharps said:

It's a toss up.  The background check was outdated (ie; 8 months old or more), there were problems with the initial submission or it was never submitted in the first place.  Nothing to be worried about.

Thank you very much for the answer DAA. I'm just eager, I suppose, to reach the final stage!

DAA said:
It's a toss up.  The background check was outdated (ie; 8 months old or more), there were problems with the initial submission or it was never submitted in the first place.  Nothing to be worried about.

Looks like the application is less than 8 months old:
Application date: February 9, 2015

Back