• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AUG 19th - BMQ

Dlaws90

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone else going to be heading to BMQ for August 19th?

I'll be flying out there on August 17th for Infantry.

Hey guys just got my call this morning! I also start BMQ August 19th! Flying out of Newfoundland on the 17th. I'm going to try and make a invite only facebook group for us guys for BMQ on the 19th! If you have Facebook I suggest join! :)

I got my first positioning in PPCLI!

If you would like to join just send me the URL to your facebook account and ill invite you !

Gingermoose said:
Did you all just get your calls?

I got the call last Friday.

Verge1993 said:
Hey guys just got my call this morning! I also start BMQ August 19th! Flying out of Newfoundland on the 17th. I'm going to try and make a invite only facebook group for us guys for BMQ on the 19th! If you have Facebook I suggest join! :)

I got my first positioning in PPCLI!

If you would like to join just send me the URL to your facebook account and ill invite you !

Nice! Congrats. We're both infantry and PPCLI.
Now we got someone from Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Newfoundland.

Finally got my call in the middle of a grocery store after waiting for a year! :D driving out on the 17th for infantry ppcli.

Well I'm sure the four of us won't be the only ones there! Besides we may be seperate branches but we'll all CF at the end of the day.

Nate93 said:
Finally got my call in the middle of a grocery store after waiting for a year! :D driving out on the 17th for infantry ppcli.

Nice another Princess Pat. I got my call at work so I looked at everyone and pretty much told them to all to shut up while I answered the call.
You're driving?? Where abouts are you coming from? if you don't mind me asking.

Dlaws90 said:
Nice another Princess Pat. I got my call at work so I looked at everyone and pretty much told them to all to shut up while I answered the call.
You're driving?? Where abouts are you coming from? if you don't mind me asking.

LOL nice :p and im coming from Flinton ontario 1 hour north of napanee  :p its going to be a 4 hour drive all the way to St. Jean, my mom and gf want to see where ill be staying for 3 months lol

I have my interview next wed and then that is it, the waiting game begins. Hopfully I will be able to get on the august 19th BMQ but will see.
Good luck everyone!

i just got my call Tuesday for infantry! flying up the 17th sworn in on the 9th. I look forward to meeting all of you at basic! it took me a year and like 8 months to get in. advice to members just joining up, STAY PATIENT . whatever you do ! it takes time but it will happen !

jdollimore said:
i just got my call Tuesday for infantry! flying up the 17th sworn in on the 9th. I look forward to meeting all of you at basic! it took me a year and like 8 months to get in. advice to members just joining up, STAY PATIENT . whatever you do ! it takes time but it will happen !

Nice. PPCLI by any chance?
Where are you coming from?

I hope more people who are accepted come on the forums and let us know that way I can add more to the group. So far we have:

My self      : Infantry, PPCLI
Dlaws90  : Infantry, PPCLI
korwynkim: AVN Tech, ------
Nate93    : Infantry, PPCLI
jdollimore : Infantry, PPCLI, RCR or R22eR

I received a job offer for ACISS on the 3rd of July. I'm also going to be doing the August 19th BMQ. See you guys there!

I hope to get on the 19th bmq too. Im merit listed and the selection for my trade was last week.

jdollimore said:

Congrats! What regiment? Whereabouts you coming from?

tylertydubien said:
I received a job offer for ACISS on the 3rd of July. I'm also going to be doing the August 19th BMQ. See you guys there!

See ya there!

I'm flying out of Vancouver on August 17th for Infantry, PPCLI!
I'm very excited to meet all of you and begin our military experiences together.

B.Dias said:
I'm flying out of Vancouver on August 17th for Infantry, PPCLI!
I'm very excited to meet all of you and begin our military experiences together.

Nice to hear. Looks like PPCLI is where we all seem to be going. See you at basic.

Back