• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer thread

turbonium

Inactive
Reaction score
I am so smrt, I was wondering if I get 100% on my CFAT, can I go directly to JTF2 training as a Sergant? I do not want to waste my time doing tedious things like BMQ.  :Fri13:

turbonium said:
I am so smrt, I was wondering if I get 100% on my CFAT, can I go directly to JTF2 training as a Sergant? I do not want to waste my time doing tedious things like BMQ.  :Fri13:

That depends, please submit your HALO server rankings and your Airsoft range qualification record with your application.  A black helicopter will drop a canister with your offer in your back yard on a moonless overcast night.  Please refrain from wearing your tin foil hat so that we can telepathically book your medical appointments.  Go into hiding now, all further communications will be done in secret.  Don't call us again, we will find you.

They actually walk among us...... ::)

meanwhile, I will wait for a black helicopter to drop a canister.....simply because I responded to this thread....it is probably contagious..

No they don't!  Who told you that?  They were fibbing.  They don't even exist. 

George Wallace said:
No they don't!  Who told you that?  They were fibbing.  They don't even exist.

uh huh........

Michael O'Leary said:
That depends, please submit your HALO server rankings and your Airsoft range qualification record with your application.  A black helicopter will drop a canister with your offer in your back yard on a moonless overcast night.  Please refrain from wearing your tin foil hat so that we can telepathically book your medical appointments.  Go into hiding now, all further communications will be done in secret.  Don't call us again, we will find you.

How do I open this canister? oh wait okay thanks, I got it. what was that? ohh okay.

Back