• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army DEU tunic

RocketRichard

Donor
Reaction score
I've recently re enrolled and was issued all pieces of my DEU except for my tunic. Is there a shortage of tunics in the system?

Will dig through all my old stuff and see if I can find my old tunic from the early 90's...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RocketRichard said:
I've recently re enrolled and was issued all pieces of my DEU except for my tunic. Is there a shortage of tunics in the system?

Will dig through all my old stuff and see if I can find my old tunic from the early 90's...

If you are rejoining you should still have your old tunic which explain why you didn't get issued a new one. Best way to go is just order a new one from logistk

MilEME09 said:
If you are rejoining you should still have your old tunic which explain why you didn't get issued a new one. Best way to go is just order a new one from logistk

Odds are that, if he's like many of us, his tunic from the early 90's doesn't fit that well now...just saying.

MM

The "system" doesn't stock them.  Logistikunicorp must have been short that size at that time.  They are pretty quick getting shortages in.

MJP said:
The "system" doesn't stock them.  Logistikunicorp must have been short that size at that time.  They are pretty quick getting shortages in.

it's the only thing quick in our supply system, usually I see them solve shortages within a week

medicineman said:
Odds are that, if he's like many of us, his tunic from the early 90's doesn't fit that well now...just saying.

MM
Bang on MM bang on.

Will attempt to squeeze into old tunic. If I can't, hope to get a tunic issued by October.
PS initial kit issue was ordered on May 8th...
PPS
I'm  a pretty regular size

MJP said:
Thanks MJP. Getting used to the 'new' to me CAF.

Back