• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Yeah me too. It was so slow that I accidentaly reposted

The site is still moving at a snail's pace for me.
No, make that 1/2 a snail's pace.

Sorry for the inconvenience - there were some issues with the site over the last 24 hours - it should be stable now.

Regards,
Gray

Site was down all day yesterday until about 2:30pm today.

I was getting worried.  :-\

Thanks grayrc, Mike needs to pay you more! ;)

For the rest, yes we know it was down, yes we know how long. No need to state the obvious. Go get your fix ;D There's lots of other threads.

recceguy said:
Thanks grayrc, Mike needs to pay you more! ;)

For the rest, yes we know it was down, yes we know how long. No need to state the obvious. Go get your fix ;D There's lots of other threads.

Yeah, there are other sites recce guy, but if you need the spell check, this is THE place!

Finally, I was worried that Army.Ca was no more. I had to consult with Capt. Morgan for stress relief. Capt. Morgan solved my stress over not having access to Army.Ca. Now that Army.Ca is up and running again, I am having problems reading. Everything is fuzzy and wavy and I see two of everything. May have to consult with Capt. Morgan again.

GUNS....
either put the glasses back on
(or put the glass down)
((as the shoe fits :)))

Goe, i shell folow yur advvvviccce butt wht as my soes got too due wit my glaasses.

They provide mobility of course....
they can also step on said glasses (but not when on your face :))

I was unable to access army.ca for all of yesterday and most of today. At least now it's back, I began to think for a little bit.

I thought most army.ca posts were fueled from the influence of Captain Morgan? ;D

I was not sure what was wrong with the site when we could not find it yesterday.

Great to see things back to normal.

Folks,

Sorry for the downtime, I was out of town (and offline) and the server had a few problems. In short, the web server log files got too big for one of the housekeeping jobs to handle. At any rate, the issue is permanently resolved now.

My thanks to grayrc who drove all the way1 to my house and battling a few unexpected problems2 in order to get the server back online.

Edit: I also learned the hard way that I can't reboot the server through my cell phone. :)

Thanks

1: Taking the scenic route of ~3 hours.

2: I neglected to give him my alarm code in a timely fashion, and barely missed a difficult explanation to the police.

Sorry folks, a few more hiccups today. I've resolved them for the time being, and am keeping an eye out for a recurrence.

Cheers
Mike

Back