• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Shirts

Would you be interested in buying an Army.ca shirt? ($20)

• Yes: Black x 1

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Yes: Olive Green x 1

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Yes: Black x 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes: Olive Green x 2

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Yes: More than 2 :D

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Yes: Other colour (please post)

• No thanks

• Total voters
The only additional cost would be shipping. :)

Cash on Delivery.

I wopuld definitly be interested in getting one. Just got to pay off my credit cardd...  ::)

Mike can we order anytime or should we wait till you get the new shipment in?

Well, based on the interest level that I've seen, I *will* be ordering shirts. Probably today or tomorrow. I expect they'll take a week or 2 to be made. If anyone wants to pre-order I have no issue with that... If you want to wait for the shirts to arrive, that's cool too. Pre-ordering will ensure you get the colour/size you want, but I've got a good idea what to order anyway, so hopefully that won't be an issue.

Cheers
Mike

The shirts have been ordered!

They'll be ready around 18-20 June.

Now that it's definite, I'll take pre-orders from anyone who wants to place one. Pre-orders will get first crack at available colours/sizes, so if you want to make sure you get your preferences, you may want to consider it. For more information or to order, see this URL:

http://Army.ca/shirts

Once they're ready, I'll post some pics so you can see them in more detail.

Cheers
Mike

Update: The shirts are due in on Monday the 21st. (Just 4 days away!)

The confirmed logo will look like this:

Hmmmm something is not quite right about these t shirts.....nope...colour is good thats not it....good variety of sizes so thats not it. I got it!

NAVY
ARMY.CA

Ahhhh perfection. ;)

Hey, we're not trying to be The Village People here...! ;)

....searching for a snappy comeback...can't think....someone help......

EDIT: Thank's Mike

Hey, we're not trying to be the Village People here...!

I would get at least one in black.   Either XL or XXL, depending on the cut... so I would have to chance it I guess.   Also, if available, I would be interested in getting one in white and one in gray.

I like the current design and am glad there aren't a bunch of decals all over them.   I like plain t-shirts, or with a simple logo on the left chest, or with a larger logo along the upper back.

Edit:Uh... I completely missed the timeline on this thread.   Duh.

Heheh, no worries... I should have them in hand on Monday, and I'll be able to put up some photos and possibly measurements for size reference.

Cheers
Mike

Back