• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

My Sunray Domestic has suggested a bar-b-que at our house (Civic hospital area).  We will supply food, some beer and wine as well as the location since HoMrs is bringing Jr along.  What say the group?

Sounds awesome to me!  But you're certainly not supplying everything, that's for sure!  We'll figure out who all is coming and we'll all chip in.  And thanks BBJ and Mrs. BBJ, this is a great idea.

I'm in.
...Would you like me to show up early to trim the grass, too?  :p

Edit:
Oh yes, I forgot: also name me some things you'll be needing, and I'll pitch in as well.

So very generous of you BBJ, and a BBQ sounds great. But like Mich says, you'll not be supplying everything. Just let me know what you'd like me to bring.

HitorMrs, it'll be great to see you and the wee one again. I'm missing her already!

I'm in, I'll bring a case of beer considering I'm the new guy.  Anything else needed let me know...

NavyMich, have a great time in Ottawa!

Have a beavertail for me...the one's out here SUCK!

Sound Off if you're coming so I can get a count for the steaks I'm ordering.  I have Sig_Des, Lucas, NavyMich, HitorMrs. & Jr, medic269, anyone else?  Now don't be shy?  Canadian_Royal are you and the Mrs. coming?  What does everyone drink?

You lot have a blast! Normally I head up to Ottawa every summer but won't be up until mid autumn this year.

Unfortuantely I'm gonna have to back out.  The Mrs. surprised me with a weekend at a cottage rental before I head off for BMQ.  My regards and have a good time kids!

big bad john said:
Sound Off if you're coming so I can get a count for the steaks I'm ordering.  I have Sig_Des, Lucas, NavyMich, HitorMrs. & Jr, medic269, anyone else?  Now don't be shy?  Canadian_Royal are you and the Mrs. coming?  What does everyone drink?

John, I may be bringing the missus if that's allright?

Sig_Des said:
John, I may be bringing the missus if that's allright?

You'd better say yes BBJ.  We need to meet her and approve her.  Or at least warn her off if she's a really nice girl.  ;D

navymich said:
You'd better say yes BBJ.  We need to meet her and approve her.  Or at least warn her off if she's a really nice girl.  ;D

What? I'm not allowed to have really nice girls?

I'll have to warn her about Mich. But she does want to see our 151 fun!

No, you're allowed to have really nice girls, just not sure if they should have you....lol.

And warn her about me?  Sweet, innocent me?
angeldevil.gif

For the record Des, tell your girl....for a non meat eating, non violence Hippy..she isn't too bad....well I can tolerate her in doses, you know like the clap :D

big bad john said:
Des, is she a vegitarian???

She is....scary for me. Never thought I'd see myself with a Vegetarian. She's really good about not caring what anyone eats though, John. If there's salad, she's happy. In Fact, I'll make salad and maybe some pasta, and I can bring that. Yeah, that's right HoM, I can make food, you cave-dweller!

HitorMiss said:
For the record Des, tell your girl....for a non meat eating, non violence Hippy..she isn't too bad....well I can tolerate her in doses, you know like the clap :D

HoM, I don't think it's so much you tolerating her. More the other way around. And for some reason I just can't fathom, she didn't mind you!  ???

Rice0031 said:
She's a hippy? Tell her to get a job! :p

Hell, she works more than I do!  ;D

There's an idea.
Everyone better like cookies.
...Yes, I can bake cookies.

Back