• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

Mike Bobbitt said:
main.php

big bad john promises to call and coordinate outfits better next time

And Big Bad John.. is being polite and having a conversation.

HoM is checking out the waitress a$$. 

BAD HOM.. BAD..  ;)

And I thought HoM's sunglasses were for the LCF (look cool factor). Apparently they go with his white cane, and he's about to complete his recce seeing if there's any braille on that tartan butt.  ;)

Trinity said:
And Big Bad John.. is being polite and having a conversation.

HoM is checking out the waitress a$$.   

BAD HOM.. BAD..   ;)

:rofl:

So, BBJ, nice enough to drive us home. HoM and I get into the booze at my house...and he just kept on talking about that waitress's derriere!

Journeyman said:
And I thought HoM's sunglasses were for the LCF (look cool factor). Apparently they go with his white cane, and he's about to complete his recce seeing if there's any braille on that tartan butt.  ;)
lmao indeed JM...indeed

HL

To all that made it, great time and hopefully we will do it again. To BBJ thanks for the Pint.

It was good to put faces to names and to finally meet everyone who was there.  I hope that we do this a little more often and in other places such as Pet, Kingston, Trenton, ect..  A good time was had by all.  HoM did show us his reecee skills on the servers rear.lol  Maybe a Bar-b-que next time?

Leave it to HoM to be caught in a dead stare on a waitress's behind. Good to see you are the same in person as you are online.  ;)

The video? Not sure I got everyone to sign the waiver allowing me to use their likeness. ;)

big bad john said:
It was good to put faces to names and to finally meet everyone who was there.  I hope that we do this a little more often and in other places such as Pet, Kingston, Trenton, ect..  A good time was had by all.  HoM did show us his reecee skills on the servers rear.lol  Maybe a Bar-b-que next time?

A BBQ sounds like a great idea. Either way, thanks for the beer John, and everyone for a good time.

So we do have some people coming through Ottawa soon as well as some people returning to Ottawa.  So let's start planning the Great Ottawa meet and greet bar-b-que.  Families and girl friends welcome.

Yeah so the going to sleep at 4 am to be up at 8 am for the Bus back to Pet while still semi drunk....not so pleasant.

BBQ sounds like a great idea, should I still be here I will certainly attend as will the Mrs and child.

Thanks to BBJ for getting last night rolling with the pints. Thanks to "Anonymous" for the lump sum payment on the bill and BBJ for covering a lot as well, And thanks to all attendee who contributed to the site with a donation.

Great time last night. Only wish I didn't have to be so responsible and drive.
Thanks for the pints BBJ.
My only issue was I think I stood next to the wrong kilted person ;)

Let's do it again soon

Well, I would like to thank you for the ride home.  It cut one, perhaps two, hours of riding the buses off the trip home. 

Really wish the buses ran more frequently and later......makes for some 'Logistical Planning' for these events.

NavyMich is coming to town!  That's right folks you heard it here first.  So in that great tradition, some of us are getting together to "wet her down" next Saturday.  All welcome!  Any suggestions as to time and place, just post them here as per normal.  A Bar-B-Que was also suggested last time so...  Let's hear from everyone! (Yes, that means you to Poppa!)

The Royal Oak on Hunt Club Rd. is always a favorite of mine.  Right beside the base too for anyone who is there on a Sat. :-\

Well, I'm definitely in. BBJ, are we to form the Airport welcome committee again?

Back