• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

darmil

Inactive
Reaction score
I like the idea of troops getting together for a beer from army.ca. Is there anybody from the edmonton area that wants to go for a pint on saturday? ;D

I'm no trooper, but later on Saturday night (or Friday for that matter) is good for me.  Maybe start a new thread with "Edmonton" in the title to get more interest.

I'm in Edmonton and would probably be willing to meet up for drinks. Any suggested location so far?  Let me see what Camochick and I have planned.

How 'bout Saturday, around 1630 or so, at the Crown and Anchor on 153 Street?

next time this comes up gimme a heads up, me and 4niner0 would be in...and i can bring some SALH boys that lurk the site

Ok, so every other city has had one, I think we should do one here in Edmonton. We were thinking next Saturday August 12th, since another member will be in town for a visit. Lemme know if there is any interest in this and where everyone thinks we should do it (preferable somewhere with beer hehe) .  >:D

O'Mailles Pub in St Albie seems to be the default setting for these things.

We could do that Kat. I just have no clue where that is but i'm sure the wife can find it (She has a wonderful sense of direction  >:D)

Sure do it before we get back........

I'm up for a beer somwwhere on whyte would be good.FourNinerZero what course are you on?

camochick said:
We could do that Kat. I just have no clue where that is but i'm sure the wife can find it (She has a wonderful sense of direction  >:D)

Hey I wouldn't be dissing the woman with the wheels missy...  >:D

It's secretly a get together to celebrate my birthday isn't it?  ;D

I'm in.

I'm thinking somewhere on the north side is a little more convenient for people, and I really don't enjoy white ave very much. Sorry wife hehe, I love you even if you get lost. MJP we will have to do one once you people get your arses home. So anyone else interested? We need pics, Ontario is putting us to shame people!!! >:D

I'm up for it, assuming I'm back from HVK's funeral in Kingston/Burlington.  As others have noted, the North side of the city is preferable for most of us serving types.  St Albert (PMQ Northwest) would be even better.  The 3VP RQMS owns the Castle Rock pub on St Albert Road.  He has been known to be very accomodating in terms of beer and snacks.....  ;-)

MikeH said:
I'm up for a beer somwwhere on whyte would be good.FourNinerZero what course are you on?

BIQ down in wainwrong, Kinda funny cause its a course I'm going to have to redo once my regs transfer goes thru. eh, such is life.

I do believe I can make it to St. Albert on the 12th... it'd be great to put some faces to names after reading Army.ca for months. Can't get too boisterous, though, cause I'm running the ING Marathon the next day.

Are those of us in Calgary allowed to travel north for this? Any members in Calgary want to make a road trip, PM me please if Cammochick will let us attend to arrange timmings etc.
ps how are the triplets?

Anyone in the area can attend, even if you're from the bad part of the province hehehe >:D

Back