• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Crap. I forgot all about this one!! Else I'd have had Darrell come down to Borden from Pet this weekend instead.

I wouldn't have been such a blast this weekend anyway. Am now still licking my sore paws from last weekend's Leliefontein Mess Dinner last Friday night, followed by parade Saturday and Dinner/Dance Saturday night. Darrell forced me to drink doubles, then forced me to dance all frickin' night.

He had the hangover Sunday though - not me!!  ;D

PMedMoe said:
Oh, that means it didn't happen then!

The barwench did confirm that they had been there, and had "just left a few minutes ago" when I asked, so apparently something did happen, at least briefly.

Loachman said:
The barwench did confirm that they had been there, and had "just left a few minutes ago" when I asked, so apparently something did happen, at least briefly.

That's why I used the "winky" smiley.  I think it was mentioned on another M&G thread, that if there were no pictures, there was no proof.  Just a joke.

With so few people confirmed to attend, and half of those needing to cancel, I was happy that 5 were able to meet and share a few. Sorry to have missed you Loachman. Ah well, there is always next time.

Guys and Girls:

Beginning pre-planning for M&G in Moronto for sometime in April. Please forward preferred dates! Will hopefully be at The Yellow Griffin again. Pictures will be taken! I hope to have a better turn out this time. Truly sorry I missed the last one.

Cheers,

tango22a

Will this M&G be more kid friendly? A nice 16 year old male would like to attend  :)
Thanks in advance as always; Matt

matt101pwn said:
Will this M&G be more kid friendly? A nice 16 year old male would like to attend  :)
Thanks in advance as always; Matt

::)

You are about to be sent to you room without supper. 

matt101pwn said:
Will this M&G be more kid friendly?

You must be thinking of Dead Lobster and their Killer Kiddie Kocktails.  ;D

P.S. Matt: I hope that you know I am just kidding.  :)

This means I won't need to buy that Garmin then. Eh tango22a ?  ;D

Now if this next M&G were at the Brass Rail, I'd have to pull my maps out again.

kratz said:
This means I won't need to buy that Garmin then. Eh tango22a ?  ;D
Now if this next M&G were at the Brass Rail, I'd have to pull my maps out again.

Yonge Street is tourist trap.  There's lots of lesser known places that are much easier on the budget. So I am told.

Guys and Girls:

Guess the old mail munching server ate my post!

Still looking for feed back on dates: Would you prefer a Friday or a Saturday Night? It has to be before start of May as I will be having cataract surgery sometime in May or June and I don't want to miss this one.

If enough interest has been shown, I will book The Yellow Griffin by email from my location.

Thanks

tango22a

With enough notice on the date, I'm flexable for any night.

With that said, I think Friday night, 2 April 2010 is a good choice.

What about anyone else?

Kratz:

Possibly the inmates can carry April Fool's Day for another 24 hours. That is if Mike Bobbit and his friends??? haven't zapped us all the day before. As you SHOULD KNOW it has happened every year as long as I have been on this site.

Date is fine for me as long as weather does not preclude travel.

tango22a

Okay, so I geuss I'll take that as a no that i can't go to the M&G on April,1st,2010. Also George, I will live to see the day to show you how mature I am, and how I respect you and others. Hoping one day I can attend one of your M&G's.

Thanks again; Matt

Could one of the MODS please change the dating on this post to 2 APRIL 2010???

Thanks<

tango22a

edited for clarity

No guarantee, again, until much closer - I cannot predict where I shall be at that time, yet.

If I'm around, I'll be there and will be sure to arrive earlier.

Before y'all's bedtimes at least..

Mods:

Need help here please change date to  2 APR 10 

Thanks,

tango22a

tango22a said:
Could one of the MODS please change the dating on this post to 2 APRIL 2010???
tango22a said:
Mods:
Need help here please change date to  2 APR 10 
COME ON MODS!! There's only four and a half freakin' months left, dammit!!

;D

Back