• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are there snipers in the reserves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before being called a nintendoninjasupersnipercommando used to be a insult, but you guys just embrace it an love it and made a club.

Before being called a nintendoninjasupersnipercommando used to be a insult, but you guys just embrace it an love it and made a club.
Yup. :)

Nothing dished out can be worse then a MRE...HAHAHA!

First off one must understand that I take everything here with a grain of salt, as it is THE INTERNET folks.
Besides which...I am a proud Ninja Sniper Civilain!  'Reed that bends in wind is seldom broken'. (insert Japanese flute music) ;D

Here is an idea if one is tired of answering questions then simply skip the page, and leave it to those with more energy.
Or maybe add it to the recruting faq section, and simply point people there.  Or even copy paste an answer from a saved file..so you don't have to repeate yourself over and over getting carpal tunnel etc.

Once again thanx to those that have answered my questions, and shared the links, you wouldn't believe how much help it has actualy been for me, and lead me to lots of other neat areas that I had not seen before.  I believe that is the point of this info great board after all.  Esp' since we are left to be our own carrier officers in this Army. I hope my question helps others also.  :)

Into the fog slips the Red Ninja Sniper civilain...

Cheers!
P.

I am a Reserve Infantier and I was wondering if anyone here who is reserve has done the sniper course?  I have heard rumours of reserve snipers and that it is extremely extremely rare for a reservist to become one I also know a guy who claimed to have been offered the course.  Anyways my question is this has anyone here actually been on a sniper course as a reservist wether they have passed or not isn't the issue i was just wondering what the chances of ever getting this course are or if it even exists?  Thanks for your help

Welcome to army.ca.

One of the valuable tools here, is the 'Search' function. If you use it, the 'Advance Search' works better.

It will also take you to a large number of threads that have discussed your question and topic on previous occassions, when you type in the myriad of search criteria on the subject.

Good huntng.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back