• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application verification email

need2know

Inactive
Reaction score
How long did it take you to receive a follow up email (asking you for the interview etc) verifying your application after applying online. I did my online application on 16th february and no one has emailed me yet about my application  :'( Can someone share how long did it took for them to receive it? Thank you and sorry if it's a stupid question.

You can always call them. Did you talk to a recruiter before applying online? If yes, give him/her a call or send an email. If not, call your CFRC and inquire.

watchdogsrox said:
How long did it take you to receive a follow up email (asking you for the interview etc) verifying your application after applying online. I did my online application on 16th february and no one has emailed me yet about my application  :'( Can someone share how long did it took for them to receive it? Thank you and sorry if it's a stupid question.

If this is your FIRST time submitting an application to the CAF, then you should have received the second email by now.

If not PM me.

Be sure to check your spam folder! All of the @forces.gc.ca emails I received went to the spam of my gmail address, until I changed the settings.

I applied janurary 25th, haven't received any emails from the Canadian forces.

I emailed them and they said they were taking care of bag logged emails and applications..

Back