• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Inquiry

NBiederman

Inactive
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been brought up, which I assume it has. I just cannot find it anywhere.
I was wondering what people who applied for DEO positions applications look like in regards to volunteering and leadership information to compare and see how my volunteering and other activities compare to people who have been sworn in for DEO positions. I understand it is all relative to what position you are applying to, and intake numbers etc. but its just for an idea.

Education - Mechanical Engineering and Management Degree (University) Cumulative Average ~82%
Activities/Interests - SPCA dog walking, McMaster Marching Band (admin), McMaster Mini Baja (general member), Class 3 Soccer Referee
Physical Activities - Weightlifting and various cardio activities (minimum of 5 days/week)
Leadership Activities - Scouts Canada (leader-in-training), soccer referee, team leader of various school projects

Also I played a bit of rugby, early in my university career, although it was a rec team, and I am thinking of playing some outdoor soccer provided I can find a team.

Any feedback on your own activities or if my application seems as if it would be competitive for an officer positions would be appreciated

Back