• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone watching "Christmas in Kabul"?

Yeah, it was pretty good. It‘s nice to see anything about CF operations of tv. Not very much media coverage.

Whaat? Aww I didn‘t kno there was one on.. **** I guess I missed it

It seems like the forces are getting a lot of good PR over the last couple of weeks... This should go a long way. :cdn:

If any1 saw the 22 minutes holiday message Rick Mercer made when he went to Bosnia, he did some of the same stuff at the end of the show.

cool, so, a question to anyone who saw it, how many people did you see that you know?

I didn‘t see it yet, but I was there, does that count?

Saw a few guys from this neck of the woods on the show. Was nice to see and the positive media coverage can‘t hurt. :)

I missed it, if it plays again, please let me know!

I was there as well Doug plus I even got my ungly Charles Coy mech Inf *** on the TV go me!

I saw something on it. I guess they have a big supper for the officers and then the soldiers. Also, they have this hockey thing going on. Looks kinda cool to me.

I was on vacation in Ottawa of all places and saw the second viewing...very cool!

Originally posted by Mike Bobbitt:
[qb] I missed it, if it plays again, please let me know! [/qb]
Mike,
if you don‘t get to catch it on tv, let me know. I‘m also in Ottawa and got it on tape.

It‘s about time we started doing T.V. show‘s like what Rick Mercer did.
Just watching the face‘s of our people and thier families was worth it!

Especialy the one when where buddies wife has the rubber duckie and he walk‘s away saying "he can‘t believe she had the duck" and the camara follow‘s him still taping!

Imagine what the guy‘s are saying to him now!!! LOL

Or the family with the dog and cat and the dog goes after the cat!!!!

I remember I saw a clip from a Rick Mercer special in Bosnia a while back.. I‘ve got to say, that made ME proud.. I too wish we could get more good publicity..

Our live Christmas show here in Bosnia was a fiddler from Cobden and a one-armed hamonica player from Eganville.

But some watched the show on the CF tv network yesterday.

Back