• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

anyone from kitchener?

patton13

Inactive
Reaction score
Is anyone here from kitchener and can tell me how close the reserve infantry is to Conestoga, i want to join in the fall. I work 7-5 through the week so if i cant find out on here I guess ill have to take a day off work sometime.

Hey, umm the kitchener armouries is right beside the K-W Aud, and the Cambridge armouries is in Galt, thats for the RHFC, have you considered joining up with the engineers (31 CER 48 FES), were over on 550 Parkside drive

hey, um not exactly sure where the kitchener aud is, do you have any idea how close conestoga is to it?

If your talking about conestoga college, its a bit of a drive from there, its on 15 Duke St. in Kitchener (pretty sure), why don't you just use map quest and see on there.

if you have anymore questions on this topic, just pm me instead of using the forum

Hello. Current member of RHFC here. You can PM me any question that you might have concerning my unit.

Back