• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

any RCRs on Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Krazy-P,

Yeah I was there Jan 95 to Sept 04, and if I'm right you used to live across the hall from me in D-25.  good to see that you are still alive and kicking

Chilly

Got back from tour at that time  I was the reservist with the funny hat that came back after the new year incident...did you guys party with Rob Murphy and boys from the cape?

dileas

tess

Howdy, Chilly,P and all other royals. Thought I'd drop in and say hi. I am currently preparing to leave the comfort of CFLRS and moving to the 3rd heard. Drop me a line if you get a chance.

Pro Patria.

I was under the impression that there was no such thing as an "Ex" member of the RCR.  How does one extricate themselves from
a family?

2 RCR  1981 - 1986  Hotel - Gulf & Kilo  ( Recce Pl.)

Hmmm seems a Thread about The Royal Canadian Regiment exist that I haven't posted in.

I'm Currently with the 1st Bn RCR in Charles Coy HQ.

I have been in both Echo Coy, Dukes Coy, and Quebec Coy in my time in.

Never Pass a Fault Brothers!

PS: Tess did you ever get my package?

I am also RCR.  2nd Bn from 89-92.  RHQ The RCR from 92-95.  UTPNCM Candidate from 95-99, 2 RCR (again) from 99-04.  Infantry Armour School from 04-present.

i to am a fellow royal Charles coy 1 rcr op archer here we come  :threat: lol

Actauly you ment to say:

I too am a fellow Royal with Charles Coy 1 RCR, Op Archer here we come.

Not being a RCR, but an RCD, can I play too?

"I, too, am a fellow Royal with Charles Coy 1 RCR.  Op Archer here we come!"

Both versions would would be acceptable to an English teach GW, just not nathen's

Don't we all love it when the Staff Duties Police strike:.

"I too am a fellow Royal Canadian; with Charles Coy, 1RCR.  Op ARCHER, here we come!"

Ok now were just beating the young troop up  ;D

Seriously Nathen Never Pass A Fault; is not just a saying it's the way we do things forever. And it has now been proven by 2 Royal Canadians and *sigh* an RCD..

2Cdo you leave The Royal Cleaning Regiment alone to our own standards...go take a jump of the ramp of a CC130 why don't you  ;D

Michael O'Leary said:
"I too am a fellow Royal Canadian; with Charles Coy, 1RCR.  Op ARCHER, here we come!"

Well, actually.......since the clauses on both sides of a semi-colon have to be grammatically correct, stand-alone clauses, if you insist on sticking a semi-colon in there, may I humbly suggest:
"I too am a fellow Royal Canadian, with Charles Coy, 1RCR; Op ARCHER, here we come!"

Otherwise, it would leave the sort of errant grammatical pedantry up with which I simply cannot put! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back