• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any Advice

Pte_Martin

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright so here's my story, i had my componet transfer from res infantry to reg infantry for almost two years now, the first time i put it in the recurting centre "misplaced" my file so after a year i finally got told that and had to start my transfer over again. This Jan i did my medical and passed and i already have a up-to-date Fitness test, and my interview is on Tues 7 March. After that i should be merit listed and ready to go. But now comes the problem I have two good job offers that would make pretty good money and it's a good job. I know i have to decide on my own, but any help and ideas will help should i go reg force or should i take one of the jobs and stay with the res? I like the army and i want to go full-time but what is reg force like? And if any who has been overseas has story's about what they do or how interesting it is that would be great.
I just don't want to say no to the jobs and go reg force and find out that reg force isn't like the res and i don't like it.

Dan

Sorry.  Only you can make that decision.

By the way, the Regular Force is not at all like the Reserves, even if they both wear CADPAT.

should have done more reaserch about the regs before applying

ShaBoing,

your posts tell me that you should do YOUR research before telling someone else what they should do.

J. Gayson said:
ShaBoing,

your posts tell me that you should do YOUR research before telling someone else what they should do.

DING DING DING

Thanks everyone who posted. I went reg force and I'm almost done battle school, we are going to 3 RCR

Infantry_ said:
Thanks everyone who posted. I went reg force and I'm almost done battle school, we are going to 3 RCR

Congrats, feel free to let us know what you thought of your BIQ.  :)

Back