• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any 2009 Resolutions?

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
For me, it's learning to say "no" more, keep working out and (trying to) lose weight, and bake more bread (even if I have to share the surplus) - the last two are a bit contradictory, though... ;)

I'm with you on the losing weight part. Earning more money, and saving that money as well would be good.

More courses, more flying, more exercise and try and save money for the day i decide i cant do this anymore.

Try and  be a better father, i'm not sure i'm doing as well as i should.

MedTech said:
I'm with you on the losing weight part. Earning more money, and saving that money as well would be good.

;D Poor Medtech...No more "Bada Bada Bahh!"for you anymore!!!!

..... I"m going to try to log out of the milnet.ca ....

ROLMFAO!
:rofl:

Drink more!  ;D

Though more seriously, attempt to have a relationship last longer than 2 months.

I try not to make resolutions, sadly they only seem to get broken anyway..... >:D

That said, I would like to try and stick to an exercise routine to tone up (not necessarily lose weight) and get back into the habit of flossing my teeth daily.

3 Resolutions:

1. Get in shape (again)

2. Quit smoking (again)

3. Deploy (again)

I'm sticking by the one I made a number of years back:

Not to make any new Years Resolutions  ;D (did that the year it appeared on the Red Green New Years special)

Wax my chest

1. Get into shape
2. Spend as much quality time as I can with the family
3. Get snipped  ;)

1. get rid of all the crap that's accumulated in the house over the past year.
2. hit the gym 5 days a week (totally doable since it's my normal routine anyway :p)
3. not get anymore bad haircuts

Work on sorting out my injured leg.

Get rid of the weight I got on so I don't have to wear a shirt this summer.

...speed a bit less...

-spend as much time with my family before I leave as possible
-work out everyday while I am at sea for 6 months(except during port visits)
-save as much money as I can while I am away so I can take my kids on a trip to Edmonton when I get back (they loved the country life out there this past summer)
-progress in my career

Back