• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Al Chase Stories

Rodahn

Inactive
Reaction score
I know everybody has at least one of them..... This could become a very large thread........ >:D

Chase and Cpt Forman having a epaulet tearing off contest with teeth only in Wain.

Mid 70's, 1 CER and Al rode his bike (Yamaha if I remember right) into the JR and tried to get onto the dance side on a Friday night.............came out swearing that they would not let him in because HE WAS WEARING JEANS.

Al chucking cookies from our snatch lunch in the Rockies.

The Park Troop packet came to screeching halt yup the mountain goat's on the highway in Jasper again!!
There's all the tourist's taking pictures and all of a sudden Al is on top of the fender of his 5t dump throwing cookies at the goat's and swearing in french.(wearing cut off sleave od green t-shirt and his big brimmed victoriaville hockey stick ball cap)

The look on the tourist's face's was priceless!!

Len C said:
Mid 70's, 1 CER and Al rode his bike (Yamaha if I remember right) into the JR and tried to get onto the dance side on a Friday night.............came out swearing that they would not let him in because HE WAS WEARING JEANS.

Yupper, and he then rode it up to the bar and had a beer, with the bike running still cursing......

An internal security exercise - what 1978? Nice exercise. Al Chase was one of the rioters - broken shields, broken batons.. a genuine riot. Finally he was cornered in those training houses down near the river.. First few fellows sent in to grab him, tossed out the window..The next lot sent in... Popeye Gregorish and myself (Harry Poile had a sense of humour) - we survived - but only because i paid him 20 bucks to come out....

Len C said:

Hey Len; I thought that Al had a Triumph or a BSA back then. I know he had a BMW Boxer Twin in Germany in 79.....

Back