• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afraid to offend Muslims - is it going to come here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ab9321 said:
Trinity,

Coming from a Padre, you shouldn't be making two-bit comments about other religions or sarcastic comments about anyone's else's posts here.  Am I wrong or what?

Yup.. you are dead wrong

Because you NEVER find me making a 2 bit comment about someone else's religion.

An attack on ONE faith.. is an ATTACK on ALL faiths.

As for sarcastic.. sorry.. people of faith come in all different types, including sarcastic.
As para said.. we're people too.  Maybe the problem here isn't me.. it's your own skewed vision
of what faith should be.

EDIT.. you been here how long at army.ca

And you've found how many posts.. that are offensive by me?  Not possible.
What that says to me.. is you're a previously banned member if you knew I
was a Chaplain.  I'm sure it won't be long until they find you.

Normally I don't play with the trolls....

ab9321,

You DO NOT know Trinity. If you did you would close your pie hole and stop t*rd disturbing here.

PS: It's Tim HortOn's

Duke

(back to lurking)

ab9321 said:
Trinity, I've read some of your posts.  For a person of faith you can be pretty cruel at times.

You clearly don't know Trinity that well or you are just reading way too much into his sarcasm.  I suggest you change your tone or take it elsewhere.  Trinity has been a great support religious or otherwise to both my husband, and I for one won't put up with you attacking him!

ab9321 said:
Trinity,

Coming from a Padre, you shouldn't be making two-bit comments about other religions or sarcastic comments about anyone's else's posts here.  Am I wrong or what?
Your wrong

And what gives you the right to judge people based off of 3 days of being on this forum?

ab9321 said:
Trinity,

Just for the record I think you're wrong about the padre too.

But, it's my job as the fun police to shut down this little circus.  Thanks to all for playing along.

Normal caveats do not apply, I see no reason to continue this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back