• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Advise from the wise needed

opcougar

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day all,

I just took over as a Tp Comd...I'll like to listen to suggestions from everyone on how the relationship between myself and my WO and the troops should transpire. I do have some ideas I'll like to bring onboard and make to the current status quo of how my predecessor did things, but I know that continuity is crucial and people are sometimes reluctant to change.

So pls feel free to add your 2 cents as to relationship, delegation, communication et al btw myself, my WO and the troops. I am an easy going guy and just want to make sure everyone is getting along and that there is a platform for mbrs to voice their concerns and share their ideas.

It's my first kick at the cat so to speak, so pls be gentle and yes I am willing to listen to all the words of advice.

Cheers

Be very careful.
Observe PERSEC.

a lot of stuff will best served by PMs...

How about talking to some other Tp Comd's in your unit?  You have some TI, is this really something you have no idea about?

Back