• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Advice on next steps!

topgear

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

I am in a bit of situation where I need to think about what to do and how to proceed. Basically I had my CFAT yesterday, and I achieved a "somewhat competitive" score - MCC's words - and that was the good news, as I qualify for all three of my choices.  Then he said that technically I don't qualify for my first choice, because I needed a 75 in high school math, and I only have a 70, so fair enough.  Now my second choice has been moved up to my main choice and that's that.  So my question is that if for some reason they decide that I don't qualify for my other choices as well, what happens then?  Do I have to apply all over again, or do they recommend some new trades to me?  Any insight is welcome.

Thank you

Nobody all of a sudden decides you don't qualify.  Scores are scores, you either meet the minimum score required or you don't.  It's not a game of Eenie Meenie Miney No, there is a process.

Back