• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Active soldiers only: help requested for recruiting product

drfhoule

Inactive
Reaction score
CFRG Multimedia Services is presently producing a new version of the recruiting Army CD-rom. One new feature will be 4 3D virtual soldiers wearing the clothing, gear and weapons they would normally wear/carry in the field in Afghanistan:
- Armoured soldier
- Artillery soldier - field
- Artillery soldier - air defence
- Infantry soldier

We would be most grateful if active Canadian soldiers (preferably with Afghanistan or similar operational experience) would send us a list of these items, specifying the trade.
Thank you in advance.

Reply here or to:
francine@multimediaservices.ca
or
greg@multimediaservices.ca

Do you have the contract to produce this new Recruiting DVD?
Or are you still actively seeking it?

Can you provide a linked ref to a CF/PWGSC confirmation of this, just so we can ensure the below is legit?

Thanks very much.

I'm thinking that you are asking on behalf of CFRG, but the e-mail address has raised some queries, so would just like some clarification.

CFRG Multimedia Services consists of a military officer in charge, Capt Francis Arsenault, and about a dozed civilian employees of National Defence. We have developed and maintain the Recruiting Web site, RVPN (Recruiting intranet), and various applications for the Recruiting Group. We produce all types of print material (banners, posters etc.), as well as all the recruiting CD-roms. We are located on the 3rd floor of the Montreal Recruiting Centre.   As for the e-mail addresses, we share only 2 DWAN stations so this system is better for us; however, if you insist, you can write to me at (email subsequently deleted on advice by Librarian).
Thank you.

Thanks for that. E-mail inbound. Feel free to delete it from your post!!! (so you don't get swamped!!)

All right everyone,

I have confirmed validity here.

Please remember that this is an open forum visited by the public and keep in mind your Opsec & Persec.

Vern

"- Armoured soldier
- Artillery soldier - field
- Artillery soldier - air defence
- Infantry soldier"

Why not an Engineer or CSS (Sigs et al) and why two Artillery-types?

Back