• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A little birdy told me.

Guy. E

Inactive
Reaction score
that BMQ is being operated/ executed in other bases other then St Jean.

i have herd that some recruits are being put through they're BMQ in places like Esquimo (sp) BC as well as Shilo Mb.

i have read that it is also in places like windsor.

does anyone know anymore about this?

where eltse is it being done? is it possable to request a location for BMQ?

Thanks.

Guy. E said:
that BMQ is being operated/ executed in other bases other then St Jean.

i have herd that some recruits are being put through they're BMQ in places like Esquimo (sp) BC as well as Shilo Mb.

i have read that it is also in places like windsor.

does anyone know anymore about this?

where eltse is it being done? is it possable to request a location for BMQ?

Thanks.

If you are referring to the Reg F BMQ then it is currently being held in St Jean, Quebec and Borden, Ontario with St Jean being the usual place.  No you can't request where you go for BMQ

I can tell you that BMQ is being conducted here in Borden, not sure of anywhere else. Your recruiting centre should be able to tell you that.
As for requesting a location I have to ask why? I live in Borden, am on my way to St. Jean and was just happy to get the call. What does it matter where the training is?

BMQ could be held in CFS Alert for all it truly matters. id just be that much more stoked if i could go do it in in BC, thats all.

Holy cow..

It depends on whether it's Res or Reg. Res can be held in a myriad of places (including armouries themeselves!)...my BMQ was in Shilo, because I'm Res Signals -- for reserves it depends on your trade, for Reg I'm pretty sure it's just St. Jean.

-Ross

Last time:

Reg Force - Ste Jean, Que. & CFB Borden, ON.

Res Force - Wherever there is an Armoury, normally at least once a year.

Back