• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Cunning Plan for the Next Generation's Military Heritage Changes (From: "Re-Royalization")

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to wait about 15 or 20 years and start a movement to restore the glorious old days and return to heritage of officers wearing rings on their sleeves as opposed to these new fangled pips and crowns. I'm going to get Kat as the western spokesman and I'll need someone from the east so we can present it as a truly national want and need.

recceguy said:
I'm going to wait about 15 or 20 years and start a movement to restore the glorious old days and return to heritage of officers wearing rings on their sleeves as opposed to these new fangled pips and crowns. I'm going to get Kat as the western spokesman and I'll need someone from the east so we can present it as a truly national want and need.

Don't forget to lobby to rename the "Canadian Army" back to "Force Mobile Command", but only after it has been allready been renamed "Active Militia", which is even more historical.

recceguy said:

And piss through nylon raincoats, for the love of god, don't forget the raincoats.

or wait for the moment to reintroduce more bowes & buttons to divide, separate and willingly cause separation of the mammoth CAF influence we currently could enjoy.
With internal fighting at the top of the CAF, there would be reduced cohesion at lower levels,
alllowing for shallow government support to one army, or air force issue at a time.

Where's my tin foil hat?  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

Kat Stevens said:
And piss through nylon raincoats, for the love of god, don't forget the raincoats.

.......and forage caps all around, but just for the summer, we'll need those furry bastards back, for winter, that only RMC guys wear now.

recceguy said:
.......and forage caps all around, but just for the summer, we'll need those furry bastards back, for winter, that only RMC guys wear now.

The RCN wears their fur on their heads too.  ;D

kratz said:
The RCN wears their fur on their heads too.  ;D

Yes, we know all about the RCN...

bearded_lady.jpg

Kat Stevens said:

You mean the one that smells like dog vomit?

recceguy said:

In both official languages. To gain further support campaigns should also include  as options versions for Cantonese, and First Nation languages etc.

recceguy said:
I'm with you if you can bring back canned bacon for the troops.

I say we go back to sewing our rank back on to our combats! - Congradulations on your promotion Sgt Soandso, now get get sewing!

recceguy said:

I'm in I should be a fully retired cantankerous old bastard by then and will need something to keep me busy aside from Walmart Greeter and causing strokes at the local Legion.  >:D

Teflon said:
I say we go back to sewing our rank back on to our combats! - Congradulations on your promotion Sgt Soandso, now get get sewing!

You got a congratulations. I got jacked by the CSM " Cpl you're improperly dressed now get sewing." I was actually about to start reading routine orders on the board in the Company lines  where my promotion had just been posted.

Journeyman said:
I can't even imagine such a radical change  :whistle:

It is hard to perceive movement towards you when you are standing at the finishing line.....

Danjanou said:
You got a congratulations. I got jacked by the CSM " Cpl you're improperly dressed now get sewing." I was actually about to start reading routine orders on the board in the Company lines  where my promotion had just been posted.

For my promotion from Pte to Cpl, I got jacked up by the CSM, and then told to report to the Camp RSM for extra duties.

Yay Me!

This thread has not enjoyed it's daily balance of beards.  ;D

Back