• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

49 Soldiers Put in Quarantine at CFB Petawawa

Right then.  A Coy is back home in snowy Manitoba, virus free we are told.  Level 4 and 5 live were compleated as well as a Level 6 Dry fighting patrol to the top of some notorious hill.  The Coy missed out on some convoy ops refresher and joined the BG only for the Level 6 Dry on the last day of Ex.  The Coy's previous experience on BTE 05 and SAT II compensate.

Despite AM's charming bedside manner, his point is well taken.  However, living conidtions in 10 man tents coupled with the explosive and uncontrollable nature of the beast makes the outbreak somewhat understandable.  One infected tent flap will pretty much take down the whole tent group and, for the most part, everyone contracted the virus within hours, before the hygiene could be ramped up.  Now change that tent flap to the CPs door handle or an MLVW bench and we're talking stricter eating rules than the average infantryman will follow.

The real highlight of this Ex was the stellar urban range set up by 3 RCR for the Level 5 live.  I look forward to soldiers' commentary and the posting of the video capture.

Tebo said:
Level 4 and 5 live were compleated as well as a Level 6 Dry fighting patrol to the top of some notorious hill. 

;D

Oh...I know the one you're talking about. I set up a "camp" there a few years ago for the RCR to fight through prior to their deploying on Roto 0 Athena.

They didn't like it either.

Regards

You set that up Franko........ I have a warm place in hell for you!!!!

I have unfond memories, and they are all your fault!

Yep....my crew set it up.

WE DID NOT SITE IT.......SOMEONE WITH WAY MORE RANK THAN ME DID THAT    ;)

Regards

Excellent is a discriptive word...not the one I would use to describe it...but a word none the less.

I wont use my word seeing as I like not being on the warning system (yet).

Back