• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

29 year old high school drop out

Grandus

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm feeling quite old and dumb at the moment, i spent the last decade going to college for games and animation and after a few years of working in the industry I decided to make a drastic change in my life and join the Canadian Forces.. Unfortunately my grades in high school left a lot to be desired and I dropped out at the beginning of grade 12 and I know that limits the opportunities. Is there any chance that I could fix this gap in my past and have a shot at studying at the Royal Military College?

Go get your GED and then apply. High School isn't that hard to finish. Probably only takes just 1 semester if you pack in all the courses.

I am 31 and got kicked out in grade 11. I passed my CFAT, passed the interview so far have passed my medical and after handing one form in it will be sent off to Ottawa. It depends on the trade you want to do if you will need grade 12 or not.

Back