• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2020 In Service Selection Commissioning Competitions (CFRP, UTPNCM, SCP, CEOTP)

Drallib

Inactive
Reaction score
I made a thread for CEOTP (Pilot) but I think that's too specific and this would be a better place for all members who are in the competition for commissioning from the ranks and for other members who are seeking information to ask questions, like the application process, and when we begin to get offers from Director General Military Careers (DGMC) we can share that too.

So what trade are you, what did you apply for, and through which program?

I'm currently an ACS Tech and applied for Pilot through CEOTP.

Good luck all.

SIP Intake numbers are found on the DWAN, not the internet. There's probably a reason for that. If you contact the originator of the document and obtain permission to post on an open internet forum, you are welcome to repost. You may also post the updated DWAN link to the spreadsheet (since DWAN search sucks and that particular sheet has moved many times).

-Milnet.ca Staff

PuckChaser said:
SIP Intake numbers are found on the DWAN, not the internet. There's probably a reason for that. If you contact the originator of the document and obtain permission to post on an open internet forum, you are welcome to repost. You may also post the updated DWAN link to the spreadsheet (since DWAN search sucks and that particular sheet has moved many times).

-Milnet.ca Staff

Found the intake numbers for different trades. FY19/20 so I think these numbers aren't relevant. But judging by last years numbers and word of numbers for FY20/21, at least for external numbers, it's more competitive. Last year it was 16 DEO, 36 CEOTP (Seneca), and 29 ROTP. This year it's 11 DEO, 25 CEOTP, and 28 ROTP. Perhaps this means they're taking more numbers from internal.

Here's the DWAN link to the website (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/support/military-personnel/dpgr-index.page). Under tab "Production Reports" and at the bottom click the link "SIP Scorecard July 2019 (.xls, 197 kb)  Effective date: 31-July-2019"

EDIT: On the excel sheet you might have to click the Officer Tab on the bottom.

So one of the people who passed Aircrew Selection in Trenton on my serial (and was with me at the aircrew medical as well) just told me he was offered Pilot in February through VOT. He was an Infantry Officer. He looks like he's loving the outer fleece too.

EDIT: I realize that isn't a commissioning competition, but just a heads up.

Hello,

Infantryman here applying CEOTP & UTPNCM Pilot. I finished all testing in the fall and am eagerly awaiting an update from PSO.

hitchy, no I'm not. There were only a couple on my Aircrew Selection Test that were I think.

On a side note... I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait to hear about our applications with the current COVID-19 situation going on.

More patience required everyone!  :not-again:

I was just sent a message to a reddit post with a similar concern and this was a reply they received:

“Those boards are all done already. Messages being issued is the only thing that needs to happen.”

Someone else asked when offers go out and the response from someone else was that the first rounds go out in late March, second round in mid April, third round in early May. The most competitive will get earlier offers, and the early May offers are to the least competitive or offers to candidates due to denials from earlier offers.

Was just told by a friend currently on his Phase 1 Primary Flight Training in Portage la Prairie, MB “we just got shut down”. Who knows what that means for intake numbers... I know as of now flying is still going on at 403 Squadron which trains pilots on their Phase 4 on the Griffon.

Drallib said:
Was just told by a friend currently on his Phase 1 Primary Flight Training in Portage la Prairie, MB “we just got shut down”. Who knows what that means for intake numbers... I know as of now flying is still going on at 403 Squadron which trains pilots on their Phase 4 on the Griffon.

Training pause on some fleet / trade that aren't in critical status.

Mindinmatrix said:
Anyone got any offers or updates on this?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

interested in this info as well, has anyone or know anyone who has gotten offers for UTPNCM yet?

jack_527 said:
interested in this info as well, has anyone or know anyone who has gotten offers for UTPNCM yet?
So I did some research on the share point while at work. Found out that all in-selection competitions/offers are" on hold". That's all all the information I got. There are no dates unfortunately.

Mindinmatrix said:
So I did some research on the share point while at work. Found out that all in-selection competitions/offers are" on hold". That's all all the information I got. There are no dates unfortunately.

Thanks for the information!

Hi guys,

Is anyone able to provide new links for the FY intake numbers? I’m interested to see what I could expect for the next FY and the links don’t work for me (says the webpage can’t be found.

Thanks!

BMAL said:
Hi guys,

Is anyone able to provide new links for the FY intake numbers? I’m interested to see what I could expect for the next FY and the links don’t work for me (says the webpage can’t be found.

Thanks!

The link is DWAN-only, which is also why you won't find screenshots of the spreadsheet here. Find a friend with DWAN access that's still going to work and ask, or call your local PSO.

PuckChaser said:
The link is DWAN-only, which is also why you won't find screenshots of the spreadsheet here. Find a friend with DWAN access that's still going to work and ask, or call your local PSO.
Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearing that people have received UTP offers this week. anyone on here in that boat? Congrats if so!

Redforman232 said:
Hearing that people have received UTP offers this week. anyone on here in that boat? Congrats if so!

Not yet. Thanks again for the link on that information. (https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianForces/comments/g8wwmg/weekly_recruiting_thread_ask_here_about_the/foukgcn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)

If I hear anything at all, I'll tell my wife, then all you people!

Back