• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

1VP Rear Party

simysmom99

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone.  I was speaking with a girlfriend today, and she was saying that she has not heard from the 1st Battalion's rear party or the Deployment Centre.  To be fair, she is not the most outgoing person around.  But, if she has the knowledge, she usually participates.
I'm looking for some info that might be useful to pass along. 
Your help is appreciated.

simysmom99 said:
Hi everyone.  I was speaking with a girlfriend today, and she was saying that she has not heard from the 1st Battalion's rear party or the Deployment Centre.  To be fair, she is not the most outgoing person around.  But, if she has the knowledge, she usually participates.
I'm looking for some info that might be useful to pass along. 
Your help is appreciated.
have her contact the Edmonton MFRC. Or pm me tomorrow when I'm at work with a phone number, and I'll hook her up.

Get her to email the rear party, that's what I had to do and now I get all their updates and newsletters.

Parker.SD2@forces.gc.ca

S.D. Parker
Lt
Family Support Officer
1PPCLI
(780)973-4011 Ext. 5513

Lt. Parker and the rear party have been the best. Just give them a call and he or his staff will be more than williing to help your friend out.  >:D

Back