• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Houthi Red Sea Blockade

I listened to a CBC report today and they said "20 Canadian personnel" were involved in the strike. Not sure they are all in-theater or back in Ottawa.
So, we have a whole contingent of people attached to CTF 150 HQ in Bahrain (same place that the HQ for OPG is located). So, I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian contingent there somehow contributed and got added to the count.

So, we have a whole contingent of people attached to CTF 150 HQ in Bahrain (same place that the HQ for OPG is located). So, I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian contingent there somehow contributed and got added to the count.
Makes sense..

Moer medals!

Have the Canadians taken over 150 yet?
There is a permanent contingent at CMF (co-located with 5th Fleet) which includes several Intelligence Officers who can be seconded to the Red Sea Command.

I believe we also have a couple pers in the CAOC in Qatar.
I imagine that the CAOC was involved as well so we can count them as well to up our numbers game.

GCqjcBQXsAAocyZ.jpg

So…what is deal, here?

Has Iran IRGC / Mullahs? decided that they are just going to fight, well, everyone?

Modern Women in Tehran, Sunni Arabs, Kurds and Baluchis inside their own borders, Sunnis in all the countries on their borders, Israelis....

And the IRGC has a rag tag bunch of rebels everywhere.

On the other hand maybe Tehran is taking a leaf from Beijing's book. Beijing has no secure borders either. Not even the Russian one.

Okay I was not aware we had a ship as part of the Arabian Sea fleet, or that we would fire land attack missiles? Or is this bogus?

Back