• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Houthi Red Sea Blockade

will ferrell popcorn GIF

The Houthis are really just paying for the price for the Iranian ship seizure - this is more about reminding the Iranians we have a much bigger stick, while not directly attacking Iran yet...
And per the CBC article, will make both the Houthis and Iran think twice about disregarding a warning from Canada!

1705021627889.gif

According to the news report I read, Canada is sending staff officers to OPG (i.e. x2)
x3.

One NWO, one IntO, and 1 RCAF officer (unsure of trade at this time).

Great that our key Allies asked us for help, because I am sure we had a spare Capt planner to offer, seeing as we are saving cruise missiles for a rainy day....I suppose we could have offered UAS to assist with the ISR soak as well....which we are also saving for a rainy day.

Apparently that rainy day is in 2035...and we just might have both of those capabilities by then, or at least will have announced that we will.

#notaseriouscountry

Great that our key Allies asked us for help, because I am sure we had a spare Capt planner to offer, seeing as we are saving cruise missiles for a rainy day....I suppose we could have offered UAS to assist with the ISR soak as well....which we are also saving for a rainy day.

Apparently that rainy day is in 2035...and we just might have both of those capabilities by then, or at least will have announced that we will.

#notaseriouscountry

We have cruise missiles ?

The Harpoon is considered an Anti-Ship Cruise Missile and the Block 2 version (which we have) is capable of land-attack which makes it also a Land-Attack Cruise Missile.
Yes, it's on the lower-end of range and warhead size but it would be useful for taking out Abdullah ISIS hiding in his grape hut if necessary.

Back