• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

That is the question - do you allow only men with families? or women and kids only? No single fighting age males?

How deep an investigation into their backgrounds do we need to do?

If you're going to allow mass immigration from failed countries with high amounts of terrorism/organized crime you're going to get more than a few bad apples come in.

Europe is a prime example.

If we are ok with that risk then we carry on, if not then we need to make changes. Personally, I am in the make changes category. But I am sure that wont sit well with others.

C'moooooooon, now - that's not what they REALLY mean. After all, ask the ultra-left media about the gross misunderstanding over that that whole "river to the sea" thing ....

And don't forget defund the police. Its not what they reeeeeeeeeeeally mean... C'mon man read between the lines.

If you're going to allow mass immigration from failed countries with high amounts of terrorism/organized crime you're going to get more than a few bad apples come in.

Europe is a prime example.

If we are ok with that risk then we carry on, if not then we need to make changes. Personally, I am in the make changes category. But I am sure that wont sit well with others.
Yep. But some will suggest or insinuate screening out bad apples is racist. Which of course it is not.

No, you’ve proposed something but haven’t fleshed it out. I’m not curious what I think, I’m curious what you think.
Though I may be chalk full of great ideas, I don't do details. That's for the smart people to figure out.

After all, ask the ultra-left media about the gross misunderstanding over that that whole "river to the sea" thing ....
jacobin.com

“From the River to the Sea” Is a Call for Democracy and Equality

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” is not a hateful slogan or a call for violence — it’s a call for democracy and equal rights for all.
Harmonious One-State Nirvana sounds beautiful…
1699572836631.gif

And jihad just means struggle....
…and Fatwa means focus…

C'moooooooon, now - that's not what they REALLY mean. After all, ask the ultra-left media about the gross misunderstanding over that that whole "river to the sea" thing ....
And Herr Hitler was misunderstood. So was Stalin, Mao, the Kim dynasty, Pol Pot, etc

This paper does some interesting 'positing' ;)

INVITING TERRORISM? CANADA’S IMMIGRATION POLICYAND IMPLICATIONS FOR NATIONAL SECURITY

This paper posits that the changes to the immigration policies of Canada enacted since 2001 – and particularly those of 2014-2015, have the potential to increase radicalization and militancy amongst Muslim immigrants, given a disproportionate focus on the economic benefits to the country - to the detriment of immigrant integration. This paper looks at the threat of militant Islam specifically, as the Government of Canada has expressly identified “jihadist extremism” as the primary threat to national security. Canada’s pre and post 2001 immigration policies will be compared and contrasted with Dr Marc Sageman’s “trajectories to jihad” – which outlines the types of individuals and specific circumstances most likely to cause one to embrace militant Islam.

Not a chance anybody would have been allowed go write that after late fall of 2015.

Somewhere between the Khalistani referendum in Burnaby and the current Gazan discussions at Concordia the Eritreans apparently found an opportunity to kick off in Calgary around Labour Day. Somehow I missed it.. It's getting hard to keep up.

A melee two months ago in Calgary's northeast has resulted in 11 men being charged with rioting and more.

Meanwhile, police continue to search for additional suspects.

The violent clash began around 5 p.m. on Sept. 2, when two groups with opposing views engaged in a fight along Falconridge Boulevard.

Chief Constable Mark Neufeld has previously said police arrived to find people armed with weapons like sticks and bats, some even wearing helmets, engaged in a battle.

He has said there were rocks, bottles and other projectiles being thrown.

In total, it's estimated 150 people were involved, with a dozen people ending up in hospital, some with serious injuries.

This year marks 30 years since Eritrea became independent from Ethiopia.

Since its separation, the country has been led by President Isaias Afwerki and millions of Eritreans have fled the country, which has no elections or free media.

The anniversary has been marked by several violent clashes between rival Eritrean groups, across Canada and beyond.

According to Neufeld, the incident in Calgary "is really the largest violent event to happen in our city in recent memory."

Similar incidents have also recently occurred in Sweden, Germany and Israel, where more than 100 people were injured after the Eritrean embassy held an event to mark 30 years since independence.

The participants are not High School students

On Thursday, police announced charges of rioting had been laid against 11 men.

Almost all of them also face additional charges.

Ykhlo Brhaane, 35; Daniel Negasi, 36; Okbazghi Tesfamichael Haile, 32; Habtom Haile, 33; and Efrem Haile Gebru, 38, have been charged with possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose in addition to rioting.

Angosom Bahta, 35; and Tesfaldot Hailemariam Gebrekid, 27, have been charged with assault with a weapon and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose in addition to rioting.

Amanuel Kiflezgi Sium, 24; and Yamin Okubahanes, 28, have been charged with assault with a weapon, mischief and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose in addition to rioting.

Tesfans Gebregzabher, 49, has been charged with assault with a weapon in addition to rioting.

Million Hagos, 43, only faces the charge of rioting.

That is the question - do you allow only men with families? or women and kids only? No single fighting age males?

How deep an investigation into their backgrounds do we need to do?
I would suggest a background check similar to someone trying to obtain employment with the CAF or any other law enforcement agency. If a would be immigrant is not able to be cleared to work in law enforcement or in the CAF, then why would we allow them into our country.

Yes, all these years later I’m still a fan of PM Mulroney, warts and all.

Brian Mulroney delivering fiery speech in defence of Israel as he gets award from World Jewish Congress​

The former prime minister set to be fêted in style in New York to receive the organization's highest honour.

Brian Mulroney delivering fiery speech in defence of Israel as he gets award from World Jewish Congress
Brian Mulroney delivering fiery speech in defence of Israel as he gets award from World Jewish Congress

Yes, all these years later I’m still a fan of PM Mulroney, warts and all.

Brian Mulroney delivering fiery speech in defence of Israel as he gets award from World Jewish Congress​

The former prime minister set to be fêted in style in New York to receive the organization's highest honour.

spoken from the heart.

Back