• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Not in the slightest.

This is less of a strike and more of a tantrum.

This does not need to be entertained in the slightest. Which is why there are no negotiations with the PM or any of the premiers. Just enforcement.
…half a month later.

You know when you get a call from a Dem POTUS telling you to sort it out with enforcement, you pretty much confirm that your acting very similarly to a dithering word salad…

EDIT to add:

So for those keeping the “I told you so” score:

Chief Sloly: 1
PMJT: 0

…half a month later.

You know when you get a call from a Dem POTUS telling you to sort it out with enforcement, you pretty much confirm that your acting very similarly to a dithering word salad…
Yeah, except PMJT isn't actually doing anything is he?

Doug Ford is the one making moves. Which begs the question, why didn't Doug Ford make moves before Biden called Trudeau?

Doug Ford is the one making moves. Which begs the question, why didn't Doug Ford make moves before Biden called Trudeau?
Bet your chain of command loves you....

Bet your chain of command loves you....
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Because he needed time to make sure that even the Liberal media understood that it was Justin Trudeau who is to blame for all this. There is an ON election in the offing; Ford is doing what's needed to make sure that he wins it.

Because he needed time to make sure that even the Liberal media understood that it was Justin Trudeau who is to blame for all this. There is an ON election in the offing; Ford is doing what's needed to make sure that he wins it.
And he rolls in as the savior?

Someone has too...
Well, lets hope he succeeds on the first try.
Never do an enemy a small injury. Men ought either to be well treated or crushed, because they can avenge themselves of lighter injuries, of more serious ones they cannot; therefore the injury that is to be done to a man ought to be of such a kind that one does not stand in fear of revenge.

Niccolò Machiavelli

Well, he’s still vomiting platitudes…

You misspelled ‘Harper’ 😆

Not sure you’re actually asking in earnest, or just trying to blatantly deflect attention from the PM emptying a full mag into his foot.

That’s fine, you keep cheering for JT and blaming the ills of the country on others.

Well, he’s still vomiting platitudes…

You misspelled ‘Harper’ 😆

Not sure you’re actually asking in earnest, or just trying to blatantly deflect attention from the PM emptying a full mag into his foot.

That’s fine, you keep cheering for JT and blaming the ills of the country on others.
One that lives in glass houses should not throw stones mate.

But I do prefer this version of you than the blatantly dishonest liar version of you.

Injunction to go into effect at 7pm. We shall see if anything actually happens at 7:01.
Well the hospitals are not ready yet. I know this. They were told Saturday onward.

The latest from Matt Gurney’s dispatches.

Our problem has become America's problem, and America can't tolerate a neighbour that can't keep its problems on their side of the border.

But I do prefer this version of you than the blatantly dishonest liar version of you.
Remember when you made a comment about someone else lipping off to a mod, then complaining you'd never get away with it?
TuKf61lh.jpg

EDIT: On a more serious note, if anyone is getting to the point they feel it's necessary to start name calling, or getting "heated", maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard.

Remember when you made a comment about someone else lipping off to a mod, then complaining you'd never get away with it?
TuKf61lh.jpg

EDIT: On a more serious note, if anyone is getting to the point they feel it's necessary to start name calling, or getting "heated", maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard.
Oh, there is no name calling here.

Simply stating facts.

He lied about Canada not having enough vaccines for every eligible Canadian before September 2021. He continues to lie about it, and regularly puts me on ignore and lies further about it when doing so.

The fact he has refrained from doing so in the past 5 or so posts directed at me is a marked improvement and I complimented him on his progress.

Chillaxin’ Panda thinks you need to stop being so angry with others…maybe take a hot soaking bath, or try some yummy bamboo for a snack…
1644627540421.gif

Back