• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Youtube footage C2 rollout Gagetown 99

NovaScotiaNewfie

Inactive
Reaction score
HI all I just came across this on you tube,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyM5vkSFnx0&mode=related&search=canadian%20army%20canada%20strathcona%20tanks%20tua%20adats

Was wondering was this to show the Leo 1 upgraded to the C2 standard? I wasn't sure what the hoopla was back in the day so I assume before this time period they were still the Leo 1 configuration from when they were delivered to the CF from Germany.

Thanks.

Josh

Hey, that looks like the FATS C2 Simulator... I've had a go on that :)

I look forward to seeing footage of a similar ceremony for the new Leopards we're getting.

Snaketnk said:
I look forward to seeing footage of a similar ceremony for the new Leopards we're getting.
You will not be seeing any of those in Canada for a few years still.

Who were those Thumper Head's?
Not any of us. ;D

Nick

That was me commanding the C2 that was in all of the pictures.  And I was the commander when Gen Leach squeezed in to the gunners hole and hit the T72.  That's also me doing all of the babbling at the five minute mark.....

Those were indeed scenes from the LCGT, which was produced by Siemens (NL).  FATS has the maintenance contract.

That brought back some memories!

Back