• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB: Daisy Model 853C Competetive Air Rifle

cadettrooper

Inactive
Reaction score
hello all,
        so I'm in the market to purchase a new or used Model 853C air rifle for my Cadet shooting team. as of now our squadron does not have enough rifles to accommodate our shooting team alone, and the ones we have now are crap and we don't have it in the budget for more.

the reason i posted on here was to see if anyone (IE.. EX-Cadets or shooters) who own one are willing to sell. and no one has to worry about having a FAC or anything to sell it because it fires under the legal velocity limit, so it's not a firearm.

and yes i could just as well buy a new one, but I'm a little strapped for cash right now.........

so if anyone is interested in selling just shoot me a PM or Email me at Trakalo@hotmail.com

Check with your detachment before buying one. In Central Region, only DND issued air rifles are permitted, due to liability concerns.

Duke

Well that was one of my first concerns. but as i was told by my CO was that as long as it's inspected by a regional RSO before a competition it'll be fine. and there are many others here in the PAC region that have there own rifles as well.

Go talk to the guys at the local gunshop, they would probably be able to order some in for you.

Lerch said:
Go talk to the guys at the local gunshop, they would probably be able to order some in for you.

it's not a matter of buying a new one, it's that I'd rather perfer to go for a used Rifle first.
i already have a source for a new one, our team equipment supplier Paul Bawden:
www.centerthegroup.com

The corps I volunteer at is one of our nations top teams, you want money for more or new rifles for the team? FUND RAIS. get the team members to colleter cans, Cdn Tire money for practice ammo, etc. No reason why any cadet corps can't rais money for anything, only will power.
Of course unless your in a village of 100 people up north where it's winter 11 months of the year.

Our Cadet corps, has rifles for the team, and rifles for the shooting program, they arn't mixed between both. each member of the team has their own rifle passed down to them from former members.

You guys start using proper capitalization and the spell checker.

Back