• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB: CADPAT TW Goretex/Waterproof Rucksack cover.

Towards_the_gap

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am searching for a goretex or waterproof CADPAT TW rucksack cover. IE, a large, circular piece of fabric large enough to cover a ruck with a bungee/elasticated cord stitched around the outer perimeter which would hold it onto the ruck.

Have looked everywhere online, to no avail.

Many thanks,

TTG

I've never heard of one. You may want to get a dry bag.

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302700593&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442618731&bmUID=1198334941112

Hope that helps.

Regards

Ahh yeah I seen a few guys with it here.Are you sure it's water proof?The one I was looking at wasn't water proof,just a cam cover.
More of a look cool thing then functional.Plus the guy who had it was a total kit ****.I believe they got it down to that FSG or what ever its called down towards the southside.

I think it's a British thing, you try hitting up Wheelers/CP Gear

Rucksack Dry Bag

At one time the also carried a cover for the rucksac, suggest you talk to Matt Fisher and see if they still have any.

Yeah I already have dry bags, what I'm looking for basically a CADPAT cover so that I can use 'non-standard equipment', IE my old PLCE bergan, without standing out like a sore thumb. thanks for the hints so far!

Back